What's For Dinner? - 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mamanyt1953

Rules my home with an iron paw
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I did order my Chinese yesterday,I am wild for Chinese food and could eat it every single day( for as far back as I can remember) my Dad used to say " You sure this kid is Italian & we didn't take a Chinese baby home?"lol

So it's 6:45am and I'm having Chicken Chow Mein for breakfast!-Lunch & dinner to be determined but it is definitely,YAY -Chinese!!!!🥠🥡🍤
I am wiIdIy jeaIous! Our tiny town does not have ONE decent Chinese restaurant that deIivers...NOT ONE! There is a very good one with takeout, but no deIivery. And it is not Iisted with Door Dash (which I hate) OR with Uber Eats (which I hate sIightIy Iess)!

Fried egg sandwich wiII be Iunch, and dinner wiII be Swedish meatbaIIs.

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
I am wiIdIy jeaIous! Our tiny town does not have ONE decent Chinese restaurant that deIivers...NOT ONE! There is a very good one with takeout, but no deIivery. And it is not Iisted with Door Dash (which I hate) OR with Uber Eats (which I hate sIightIy Iess)!

Fried egg sandwich wiII be Iunch, and dinner wiII be Swedish meatbaIIs.
I can cook Chinese with the best of them but tbh it's hard to get my ingredients-the local Chinese market closed a long time ago,the others are too far and online you pay dearly unless you buy quantities-it's actually less expensive to get take out- Plus I hate cooking for myself so I'd go berserk without an excellent Chinese (Cantonese) restaurant......

bbdoll22

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Fishing trip was uneventful. Only enough fish to feed the kids dinner. My husband’s friend caught the decent sized bass and the boys caught a pumpkin seed sun fish and a blue gill. Hubby and I will have pizza and calzone from the freezer. Our friend didn’t want to stay as he got sunburned even though it was a cloudy day.
IMG_5850.jpeg

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Long day, had to take DH to Immediate Care Center this morning then I had a doctor appointment in the afternoon. Glad I bought a creamy hummus spinach tortilla wrap at TJ's. I also bought their dark chocolate covered raisins so going to indulge for dessert. :yummy:

Status
Not open for further replies.