What's for dinner? - 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We ended up with hot dogs and Mac and cheese. I forgot to make the pasta salad and it has to sit for a while. We will have that tomorrow.

catlover73

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Hubby made Greek Spaghetti tonight. It is chicken and egg noodles. He adds Greek seasoning and feta cheese. He made extra and the rest will be dinner for tomorrow night.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Whatever Rick wants to make. He has a union meeting right after work and I have a hair appointment. He'll get home before me. There's stuff in the freezer, so he won't starve.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Grilled salmon with a bourbon peach glaze and a bit of salad

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
either pepper jack cheese and crackers or a peanut butter and strawberry jam sandwich, some raw veggies with salad dressing dip, some watermelon, and some coconut cream pudding.

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I think it will be the egg beaters and home fries we didn't have the other day.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Pan seared arctic char (did that myself) and a simple salad. Arctic char is similar to salmon and tastes just the same though seafood afficianados and foodies may disagree.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
We are taking a fast food lunch from Wendy's to Rick's mother today and having lunch with her. She loves Wendy's and doesn't get the chance to eat there much anymore. We thought it might be a bit of a treat for her. I called her yesterday and she was tickled! She wants a Baconator, large fries and a small chocolate Frosty! 
 Me? I'm having a half-size of the Power Mediterranean Chicken Salad. Darn it. 

So I won't be cooking dinner tonight. 

We were going to give her a choice: either Wendy's today or she could come down to Sunday dinner here tomorrow. We decided on Wendy's today because it's supposed to rain now on Sunday, so I don't think I'll be grilling.

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
i've been wanting a grilled cheese sandwich and soup, but it's still too hot for soup here. 
  so i'm thinking i'll have a grilled cheese sandwich, raw veggies with salad dressing dip, some watermelon, and either a couple vanilla sandwich cookies or some pudding.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We went out for dinner and I had fish and chips. I ordered 2 pieces to share with my son but my daughter didn't like her spaghetti so she ended up eating my fish and I didn't get much.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I took a pork tenderloin out of the freezer last night and this morning, threw together a marinade and put the tenderloin in that for the day. Rick's going to grill the tenderloin and we'll have it with a bit of salad.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
The rest of the tenderloin and I'm thinking of making some brown rice pilaf to go with. Maybe some green beans.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Oven-Seared Chicken Breasts with Leek and Tarragon Pan Sauce....it's from my new cast iron cookbook and I'm dying to try it.

And I'm thinking of smashed potatoes with a bit of salad to go with.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

Oven-Seared Chicken Breasts with Leek and Tarragon Pan Sauce....it's from my new cast iron cookbook and I'm dying to try it.

And I'm thinking of smashed potatoes with a bit of salad to go with.
That sounds good

No idea what's for dinner tonight. Fridge ie empty except for some dinner rolls, sliced cheese, and eggs and miscellaneous condiments 
I have some bread in the freezer so maybe I'll make a grilled cheese and heat up a can of soup.

Status
Not open for further replies.