What's for dinner? - 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
We have a wee bit of turkey left yet (I put 3 quart bags of turkey in the freezer on Thursday night). I took out my sourdough starter, added the rest of the ingredients for a pizza crust and we're having a bbq turkey pizza tonight for supper.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

We have a wee bit of turkey left yet (I put 3 quart bags of turkey in the freezer on Thursday night). I took out my sourdough starter, added the rest of the ingredients for a pizza crust and we're having a bbq turkey pizza tonight for supper.
That sounds so good! I'm eating turkey casserole my mom made for lunch.. it has stuffing, mashed potatoes, mayo, turkey, cheese and pepper. So tasty!

That was rest of the turkey. We'll be ordering pizza tonight.

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
My version of T-day since I was out visiting on the real T-day...roast chicken (do not care for turkey and they are too big for one person), stuffing, butternut squash, cranberry sauce, gravy, glass of wine...left out the potatoes ~~ did not need them.

It came out so good. But I did too much today...I am too old for the clean up, after a big meal!!

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I went a little crazy tonight.

I made a homemade garlic burger with sauteed shiitake mushrooms and fennel, and baby Swiss on a Kaiser roll, with spiced onion rings. 

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Oh my, Fyllis, that does sound good. 

I'm thinking some vegetarian chili for tonight. It's Meatless Monday today!

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
I took pork chops out of the freezer last night. Probably grilled on the indoor grill with some garlic green beans and some mashed butternut. I'll put the chops in marinade today when I go home at lunch to walk Miss J.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
More turkey. More stuffing. More biscuits. And (mmmm) more pumpkin pie.
Sounds good to me. I never got a piece of turkey this year.

For dinner, I have some pasta sauce already made up. I think I will cook the spaghetti squash that is in the fridge and make a salad to go with the pasta. Garlic rolls on the side for hubby, one anyway. He is trying to lose weight.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spaghetti squash is my plan today too. My husband has his work Christmas party today so it's just me and the kids. I bought 2 small spaghetti squash on the weekend because they were on sale really cheap.

fyllis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Roast beef with mushroom gravy, rice pilaf, and steamed broccoli! WOW! I made homemade mushroom gravy and it was kick-butt!

I'll post the recipe on the Recipe Exchange thread (for those of you who haven't yet checked out the recipe threads... do it! Go to Forums, then scroll down to Social Groups and click on TCS Social Groups. I think the Recipe Exchange thread is at the very bottom of page 1? If not, check page 2.) 

Feel free to add and share your recipes! 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.