What's Everyone Reading??

kittypaw1018

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I just finished reading Black Beauty and now I think I'm going to read " The cat who talked turkey" by Lillian Jackson Braun. It will be my first time reading those books.

catfriend

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I just finished "Thief of Time" by Terry Pratchett and now I am one to "Emma" by Jane Austin.
Catfriend

batgirl2good

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I love the murder mysteries by Sue Grafton that start with A and aer going thru the alphabet. I'm not reading in any order. Right now I am on J is For Judgement.

yosemite

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I've enjoyed Sue Grafton's books as well although I haven't read any lately. I also have found Patricia Cornwell harder to get into lately - never did get past the first couple chapters of Isle of Dogs - terrible book.

I've recently started reading books from the library by an English author by the name of Colin Forbes and am enjoying them immensely. They are generally espionage type thrillers and very well written. I've read in the last 2 weeks "Rhinoceros", "Sisterhood" and am currently reading "Cauldron". He also has the same characters in each of these books who basically operate a secret organization that investigates international security incidents.

tricias_petz

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been reading some of Cynthia Voigts (sp) newest... They are okay.. but not the greatest! lol!

Have any of you read the Heartland series?? they are more of 'teen' books, and about horses.. lol! I love them!

vampirecat

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My mum has read Angelas Ashes and said it was very good.

I have just finished TCW Played Brahms and just started The Last Templar by Raymond Khoury and just bought Memoirs of a Geisha on the basis of comments made in the forum

So i have a lot to keep me quite over the next couple of weeks

soka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I've read the Da Vinci Code. One of the best books I've ever read. I am now reading The Alien Chronicles: The Golden One for the second time. And after that, I'm reading another Pern book.

anakat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by batgirl2good

Has anyone read THE DA VINCI CODE?
I tried and gave up, I thought it was boring and badly in need of a good editor.

ali012281

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have also read the divinci code. I thought it was alright. Parts dragged.

I am currently reading Inkheart. I'm really enjoying these younger aimed fantasy books. Fun brainless reading.

icklemiss21

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I am reading (well listening to) the Da Vinci Code (but am still near the beginning)

I am actually reading The Ingenuity Gap: Can we solve the problems of the future?

I have read Angela's Ashes (a long time ago) and loved it

lisalee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm reading Child of Darkness by V.C. Andrews and Out of the Fog on adult ADD

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm reading a book by Malachi Martin about true exorcisms; a couple of Young Adult fantasies, "The Woman Who Rides Like a Man" and "Over Sea, Under Stone"; "The Hades Factor" by Robert Ludlum, "The DaVinci Code" (again, so I can talk with my brother about it); and listening to "The Plains of Passage" by Jean M. Auel (the 4th Clan of the Cave Bear book.)

dawn05

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I've finished reading Dean Koontz's Life Expectancy. It was good.

I am now reading the first Harry Potter book....again.

I noticed that other people said they read books over and over. I'm glad I'm not the only one.
I never used to do that but now I enjoy reading a good book more than once. I always notice things I missed the first time.