meow for food
mew for hello or you caught me
owww for where are you?
and little chitter chatter noises when she sees birds out the window

iluvdevons

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Ares and Hypnos seem to understand: "Where's Ares?" "Where's Hypnos?" "Where's Mommy/Daddy?" "Where's the pinky?" (Ares' favorite toy) "Eat your food!" "It's nite-nite time." (Translation: Let's go to bed).

smsinga

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lets see Monica ... Monica wants toy,treats, Monica is queen. Oh & water, she drinks from faucet..

Clinton (mr. Pig) Pig wants toy, treats, pig wants to play. He is fat & happy so we call him pig.

kelleybean88

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Gizmo knows: Where is your bell, outside, down, no, snacks, bed time, ouch (thats our off word when we play, say ouch and she immediately lets go) and surprisingly enough sit and paw.

raggiekitty

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Zoe knows her name, come on, hungry?, eat, treat, and of course "no!", good girl, pretty girl (you can tell she loves that one)

forget-me-not

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Astrid understand "no" but it is really up to her if she decides to obey
. And she knows "lovvies" and "brush" and "cookie". If I ask if she wants her brush she happily trots over and assumes the position to get a nice brushing. And if she hears the treat packet and I ask if she wants a cookie, she promptly sits at the side of any nearby table and I have to put the treat on the edge so she can reach up and grab it down before she will eat it.

11krage

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Nyx knows "no" "good girl" "are you purry?" (she starts purring) "lie down" "up" "beg" "sit" "food" her name

what she refuses to know: "sleep time"