What Silly Things Do You Do With Your Cat?

Silver Crazy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
If the cats dozing on the couch or a chair I sneak up on him and when he spots me I do the Zombie walk with hands in the air saying..I gonna get you.. I gonna get you.
His eyes go black and he does somersaults and backflips on the spot, starts howling then tears around the house like a wild thing...really sets him off.
Then he gets revenge and I am walking around with a cat wrapped around my leg. Just started doing this and its too much fun.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
If the cats dozing on the couch or a chair I sneak up on him and when he spots me I do the Zombie walk with hands in the air saying..I gonna get you.. I gonna get you.
His eyes go black and he does somersaults and backflips on the spot, starts howling then tears around the house like a wild thing...really sets him off.
Then he gets revenge and I am walking around with a cat wrapped around my leg. Just started doing this and its too much fun.
Yeah, I like to do the Zombie chase with The Ladies. The porch crew are a little young to get the fun out of it. I let them inside for 15 minutes or so every night after Gooshyfood Time. 5 black or tortie kittens running around on a blue carpet with dim lighting. They will pop up onto the bed and Flower will lick and bite my bare toes.

Count

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Count loves to play a weird version of hide and seek. Whenever he wants to play he hides in his carrier and looks at me. I sneak on him and bend down so my face is close to him. Suddenly he trills and jumps at me lightly touching my face, then runs to a different hiding spot. The weird part is his obsession with touching my face, since he never gets out of his hiding spot to paw me anywhere else.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Yeah, I like to do the Zombie chase with The Ladies. The porch crew are a little young to get the fun out of it. I let them inside for 15 minutes or so every night after Gooshyfood Time. 5 black or tortie kittens running around on a blue carpet with dim lighting. They will pop up onto the bed and Flower will lick and bite my bare toes.
the kittens are now half-grown cats and get let inside for several hours every day to socialize them. I have one that is still skittish, but the others love to jump up on the bed and get petsies and skritchies. They are getting along with Julie and Sheba, but Sugar and Spice are still growling and hissing.

Azazel

Time spent with cats is never wasted.
Top Cat
Purraise
I talk to my cats all day long.

Sometimes I tell them I’m going to eat them and then stuff my face in their bellies and blow raspberries. They seem to like it... I tell them they’re delicious. :cool:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A "conversation" I recently had with Krista during meal-prep:

"Just because you eat turkey, doesn't mean you have to stuff yourself like a turkey. Besides, where would the gizzard go? Where's your gizzard, Krista? If you had a gizzard, we wouldn't need to see a dentist. We'd have to find a gizzard wizard."

I talk to her all the time and it's frequently some of the worst dad jokes. 🤣

Tik cat's mum

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't help it when he's curled up I put my face on him and kiss and sniff him on the sly. He smells so good it has the same effect as baby smell on me. We play catch me I chase after him and scratch his belly if I don't chase him he keeps running back to where I am trilling at me :lol:

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I can't help it when he's curled up I put my face on him and kiss and sniff him on the sly. He smells so good it has the same effect as baby smell on me. We play catch me I chase after him and scratch his belly if I don't chase him he keeps running back to where I am trilling at me :lol:
I love trilling cats! I sometimes poke Krista looking for the “trill button.” 😹

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I don’t know if it is silly, but I often carry Bourbon in my arms and I “dance” with her while I bury my nose on her fur. She seems to love it as she does not wriggle from my hold and just purrs.

Purr-fect

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We play "bloody finger".

Its really only silly for me as I always loose. The boys enjoy it immensely and it even has the taste of real blood.

It involves using my finger as a cat toy (prey).

20171230_175457.jpg

mackiemac

Slave in a cat house
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Ohhh... kitty huffing! Rain has had to have skin baths twice a week for a few weeks. Her vet sent home some medicated shampoo that smells really nice. After Rain gets her bath and she's all dry, I love to pick her up and huff her sweet, clean fur. She smells like a mix of sweet strawberry and wildflowers, and she's so INCREDIBLY soft! She smells nice anyway, that warm smell that only clean and healthy cats have, but after her baths, it's an obsession! I gave her a bath on Monday before she had her spay surgery on Tuesday, and I spent the better part of the day cuddling and snuggling and huffing that sweet, clean kitty fur. We fell asleep, she was in my arms under my chin and oh, that clean kitty smell and warm purring, I did NOT want to get up!

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
We play "bloody finger".

Its really only silly for me as I always loose. The boys enjoy it immensely and it even has the taste of real blood.

It involves using my finger as a cat toy (prey).

View attachment 306021
Ah! The "You bet your fingers" game. I play it with the curtains behind the headboard. The wide windowsill gives a good perch for cats.

sweet jane flash

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I too, love to put my face into her fur and smell her she smells so good and she will start purring loudly and it is especially comforting if I've woken up in the middle of the night. Ah, Cat love!!!