What Should You Be Doing Instead Of Being On TCS?

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have to go through a bunch of insurance stuff, do a load of laundry and then run the dishwasher.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I should be cleaning up a litter box miss. :cringe:

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing! It's Sunday, I've washed the water bowls and bottle, the vacuuming (a fifteen-minute job) can wait till tomorrow, and I'm meeting a friend I haven't seen in years except on Whatsapp for lunch. All I have going at present is a cup of tea and knitting.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Cutting Carleton's medicine with the pill splitter since he's running low and gets his med in the evening.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
Pretty much everything. My house looks like a bomb went off, I should go for a walk, I should do laundry, etc. :lol:

Gunther4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Finishing the master bedroom closet but excuse is the hubby is still asleep, dumping the kitty litter but excuse is hubby needs to move his car out of the garage to get the garbage can near the stairs, vacuuming up the fur all over the place from Shed-A-holic Buddy but excuse is hubby is still sleeping? Hope he sleeps till noon..lol

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Nothing- no place I'd rather be right now than with my cat loving friends- my kitties are all near while I'm on TCS staying still,they love it❤

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
The inevitable pile of laundry and some house cleaning since it's supposed to rain all day. 🧺 🧼🧹🧽

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Laundry and a little paperwork so I can go out and enjoy the sunshine today. :sunshine:

Kwik

Animals are Blessings
Top Cat
Purraise
Finished my window tint- got my overnight bag from storage,vacuumed and charged it for next time ,went to ATM,ordered some cat supplies so I'm good and nothing left for today- time for Wordle on TCS😃