What kind of Computer are you using?

nurseangel

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Lightening blew out our transformer, s had to.give up my beloved traditional desktop. I bought a Lenovo all in on with a large screen and I love it. I am in bed with the flu now, so I am using my phone. But it's reaĺy great, especially given that it wasn't to expensive and had some many optional add on features

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Since my laptop died a year or so ago and I HATE our Mac desktop, I am using my iPhone.
Maybe consider an Ipad at some point. From a “how it works” and “how it looks” standpoint it is just like your Iphone but with a much bigger screen.

Jahpan

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I use to use HP desktop for years until I hit college and since at the time I was studying graphic design we were required to get a macbook pro laptop so I still have that one for any work purposes but I hardly use it because now I am mainly using my ipad pro 11

Graceful-Lily

Extraterrestrial Being
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm currently using a 9 year old Dell laptop but I will be upgrading soon. My partner is really into computers so him and I will be building a new one and I will be using his current one that he built himself 5 years ago. I'm not very knowledgeable on the specs however :).