What kind of cat is my little one?

nrecka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise

I rescued my little guy from Milwaukee Animal Control at about what they said was three months probably less. He is just so tiny still at eight months now I was wondering if anyone could give me any insight into what kind of cat he is and if he's staying this small forever?

kkoerner

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
How much does he weigh now at 8 months?
How much did he weighs when you got him?

He is very cute!

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I rescued my little guy from Milwaukee Animal Control at about what they said was three months probably less. He is just so tiny still at eight months now I was wondering if anyone could give me any insight into what kind of cat he is and if he's staying this small forever?
Is this pic of today, at 8 months, or its when you got him?  He looks as a typical 3 months kitten on the at pic.

Are you sure he is a he?  Its quite common females are very petite, many tell they are in the size of a kitten.

And nay, Im not mocking. Sometimes its not easy to see, even for an  experienced cat owner.   I know stories of more than one Peter, who suddenly got two kittens, and were called for Petra thereafter..

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

nrecka

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
This is a picture from the day we got him he was about a pound and now he is about six pounds. I've only ever rescued cats as adults so I just want to make sure he's growing normally. And he's definitely a male he was fixed by animal control when he was taken in and I have all his records. This is a picture of him from a couple days ago.

Last edited by a moderator:

kittylove53

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
  He is absolutely beautiful, I think he is a gray with white tabby with almost medium fur. He looks about the right size for an eight month old kitty. Enjoy getting to know him.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
  A beautiful photo-portrait, very alike a master painters work!   Its somewhat dark for a modern photo, but there were old painters whom like such a darkish.  Rembrandt for example..