What Is Your Fall Candle Scent?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Crisp hot chocolate. That doesn't sound so good 🤢
Am I the only one who does this for all pets and everyone they can think of? 😂
I always do it for my husband, daughter, and Lelia.

I do them for Sparkle when I can, but her birthday is unknown, so I never can do ones involving month you were born for her.

iPappy

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I always do it for my husband, daughter, and Lelia.

I do them for Sparkle when I can, but her birthday is unknown, so I never can do ones involving month you were born for her.
I only estimate my cats. I know Goof and Sarah were born on April 30th, because I was there. Lila I assume was born in early July, and the cats at work I assume June and August. If I have no idea, I give them a birthday and stick with it!

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I only estimate my cats. I know Goof and Sarah were born on April 30th, because I was there. Lila I assume was born in early July, and the cats at work I assume June and August. If I have no idea, I give them a birthday and stick with it!
Sparkle wandered into my husband's life in 2009, and while they were pretty sure she was under a year, she wasn't a tiny kitten so it sounds like there was probably a range of months. I suppose we could just assign her a birthday, but my husband has never bothered so I leave it.