What Food Are You Craving?

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm craving the glass of Sutter Home Merlot wine that my mother is going to give me tomorrow night. She has to do this Passover thing for church online. They are doing this virtual passing of the bread and wine. She doesn't drink, so she is giving it to me afterwards. It's only a tiny one serving bottle. I gave up alcohol a year or two ago, but I feel like having a glass.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I am craving a hunk of white coconut cake. The last time we were at the grocery store, I seriously thought about buying a Pepperidge Farm white coconut cake. Just because. And then I realized that I'd eat the whole thing. Not a good idea. Well, actually, it is a good idea. But it's not. Dang.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm craving my mother's Chicken Ala King with her homemade biscuits. Even now I don't
understand how she could whip it up in a half hour. She always had chicken, pimentos,
sherry, mushrooms, and half and half. I wish I had some now.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
I have The Cooking Channel on in the background. They're showing some of the best breakfast places from around the country. So right now I'm craving good old fashioned pancakes. 🥞

maggiedemi

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Some type of casserole with cream of mushroom soup. But I don't have any. Maybe I can try to make my own.

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
Still desperately wanting that giant hunk of white coconut cake. When I first started thinking about it, I just wanted a slice. Just a slice. Well, the "slice" turned into a hunk. And now the "hunk" has turned into a giant hunk. Til I actually get the blasted cake, I'll probably sit down and eat the whole thing. :paperbag:

Winchester

Veteran
Purraise
My son just had to call me on Mother's Day to tell me that he and the kids made breakfast in bed for our DIL. An omelet, waffles (homemade), and yogurt with fresh fruit. He said he would have done it for me, too, but they live 2 hours away and he would have had to get up very early to get here. I told him that it's fine, BUT next year? I'm spending Mother's Day eve down there and then he can make me breakfast in bed, too! :lol:

Anyway, now I've got a hankering for waffles.

But I still want that cake! No, I haven't forgotten about that cake!