What Food Are You Craving?

rubysmama

Forum Helper
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
There was no cornmeal when I was at the store last week, so expect possible shortages when you go looking for it.

Roxabelle

Human slave to Sinclair the Kitten
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Sushi! I haven’t been into town since the start of lockdown so I haven’t had my sushi fix in months! I live in a village on the outskirts and we don’t get Deliveroo or Uber Eats out here.

I do make sushi from time to time, but it’s a lot of effort for something I eat so quickly, so it is something I prefer to buy. Definitely treating myself to some sushi as soon as restrictions are lifted! 🍣

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
You know, I could eat a hunk of lemon meringue pie. I think the next time we grab groceries, I'll get some lemons or get a few lemons sooner and maybe I'll make the pie for our July 4th dinner!

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
A nice thick, medium rare gilled Cheeseburger! on a buttered toasted roll.. with lettuce, tomato, mayo on one side and ketchup on the other side of the roll. And real french fries!

Or

A huge lobster roll on buttered, grilled roll... yum... nothing else.. just that, and perhaps some chips...

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 I made those and they are truly decadent! We did the fried egg on top, so I guess I made Madames. I didn't have Greyere on hand, but did have some baby Swiss (from down the road), so we used that. Yum.

Ice cream. I don't often want ice cream, but it would taste good right now. Maybe a banana split!

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
Mia6 Mia6 I made those and they are truly decadent! We did the fried egg on top, so I guess I made Madames. I didn't have Greyere on hand, but did have some baby Swiss (from down the road), so we used that. Yum.

Ice cream. I don't often want ice cream, but it would taste good right now. Maybe a banana split!
How about Ina's ham and cheese, then ice cream? hee, hee

artiemom

Artie, my Angel; a part of my heart
Top Cat
Purraise
Yesterday, I did go out for lunch. I fulfilled my craving for hamburger.... not the cheeseburger that I really wanted, but a grilled hamburger and fries!! I could only eat 1/2 of it.. so like the piggy, I am, I took the rest home and promptly finished it!! I was so stuffed.... but felt so good....

Oh, we ate outside... It was really too hot... but my friend insisted on it.. so how could I not... I did want the AC but, I guess it was a ton safer to eat outside.. just wish it was not so hot. It was like a picnic.

I would not eat out if I wanted a steak.. plastic utensils==nope.. I took my own knife and fork and condiments: ketchup and mayo, in an insulated bag with a cold pack...