What food are you craving? - 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

miagi's_mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Jerky which I rarely ever buy because it's expensive (it's the processed junk but oh well it tastes good) ... thinking of getting some Saturday. And I want more roasted garlic hummus.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise

Jerky which I rarely ever buy because it's expensive (it's the processed junk but oh well it tastes good) ... thinking of getting some Saturday. And I want more roasted garlic hummus.
Do you have a food dehydrator? You can make jerky! And it's really good, too! Still probably part of the junk food category, but Rick loves the stuff. He was so hungry for it a while back, so we bought some flank steak and made jerky. Yum. It didn't last long.

I still didn't get my donuts. Or my rare steak. 

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
Ooohhh, I haven't had frozen yogurt in a long time.  That sounds good.  

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I'm not an IHOP fan at all, but we keep seeing those IHOP commercials for all you can eat pancakes. Let's just say that it's probably a good thing there are no IHOPs in our area.....I think we would have been there by now. Rick came to bed last night and said he'd probably be dreaming of pancakes with butter and maple syrup because he's seen that commercial so many times. (That's probably my cue to be making pancakes soon.)
DD's birthday is in March and I asked her if she wanted anything special. She wants to go to IHOP for waffles. Ok. IHOP it is. 

@Muffy   McD's pancakes are AWFUL. I am not a fan of theirs in general but the pancakes are 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I need to jump on the pancakes bandwagon. They were making pancakes on TV last night and I was :yummy:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

I'm not an IHOP fan at all, but we keep seeing those IHOP commercials for all you can eat pancakes. Let's just say that it's probably a good thing there are no IHOPs in our area.....I think we would have been there by now. Rick came to bed last night and said he'd probably be dreaming of pancakes with butter and maple syrup because he's seen that commercial so many times. (That's probably my cue to be making pancakes soon.)
i've seen a few IHOP commercials lately on hulu. i always think, 'how many pancakes can a person eat?  
  they're pretty filling.'

i was just thinking a day or two ago that i should make some pancakes. seeing the jug of pure maple syrup in the fridge gave me that thought. i like to have my pancakes, then fry a couple of eggs and plop them on the plate with the leftover syrup and eat them. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
I'm back to wanting those shrimp tacos. :lol3:

micknsnicks2mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
for some reason, i'm thinking about serving some chili over a baked potato. it sounds like it would taste good to me, so i'll try that for tomorrow's dinner. 

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Well, I've settled my craving for that rare steak....kind of; we had a standing rib roast on Sunday. 

And I treated myself to two sour cream glazed doughnuts this morning.

So now? I'm kind of thinking of a hoagie. Nah, not really. KFC. Nooooo. Yeah, a hoagie. No, I don't want a hoagie.

You know what? I'm not really craving anything! Although I could probably talk myself into pretty much anything, I suppose.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I had my rare steak too.

I'm waiting for my coffee to be done. That will do for now. 

muffy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

for some reason, i'm thinking about serving some chili over a baked potato. it sounds like it would taste good to me, so i'll try that for tomorrow's dinner. 
That sounds delicious.

I'm craving a bagel and veg. garden cream cheese. I got some bagels at Safeway this morning and I think I will have that for lunch.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise

That sounds delicious.

I'm craving a bagel and veg. garden cream cheese. I got some bagels at Safeway this morning and I think I will have that for lunch.
So funny, me too - I was craving an asiago bagel from Panera and since it's a few doors down from the pet store I couldn't resist.

Status
Not open for further replies.