What Else Do You Do Online?

MissClouseau

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Years ago I was on Quora daily but it ran its course for me. Though lately I've been thinking about going back there as well. My answers were popular there actually but I was always anonymous. I'm not sure if I feel comfortable using my identity or to be anonymous again.

This year except for TCS, I mostly use Reddit - it has great animal subs too, and Instagram, and Twitter. I don't post on Twitter a lot but this is mostly where I follow the news. (First headlines, then click on the ones I'm interested in.) And of course some comedy accounts, friends, etc

I'm on Goodreads a lot as well. Always adding new books to my To-Read list, reading reviews...

The rare times I watch something it's either on YouTube or Netflix. (I'm excited Ellen Show is back!)

I also read Cats' Health, a LOT. WagWalking is my favorite to read the conditions. Back when Hima was ill she had a rare symptom apparently and WagWalking was the only one that mentioned it under Symptoms. Of course (and I'm not saying because I'm here right now) it doesn't compare to TCS. It's always different and super beneficial to talk to people who have experience and read their stories.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Pinkbeam

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I either don't use Pinterest right or I don't get it, lol. It's just pictures, right? I always find Pinterest pages when I'm looking for a craft and try to find instructions for that craft or details on that shed or whatever, but all it is is pictures, not even a link to instructions. But I don't have an account so maybe I'm not seeing everything.
Yeah, you must be using it wrong. And it for sure helps to have an account that way you can save stuff.
Basically, the pictures you see are bookmarks that lead you to the actual website that has the instructions for how to do the craft project. You click on the pic and it will reload larger and right below the pic it will say "read it" or something similar, click there and it's a link that takes you to the actual website.
They do get used for just pictures though. I look up hair styles on there and I just save the ones I like and never proceed to the webpage.
There's a ton of cat stuff on there. Cute pics and a whole bunch of really funny cat related pics.
When you wanna save something you "pin it" then it will prompt you to move it into the correct folder so all your stuff is sorted and organized. You make your folders as you go. Later, you can go into them and look at whatever you feel like looking at or whatever you may not have had time for earlier.
I like having a huge collection of stuff. I have: Pets, Hair, Food Bucket List, Money, Home, Gardening, Make-up, Challenges, Cleaning, Organizing, Love, and a whole bunch more lol.

Sorry to go on and on about it for so long. I just wanna share a good thing. Hope it helps. :)

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I have played The Sims but somehow I always make the families difficult to play, and lose interest. haha I love Sims 3 but currently too busy earning money to take time out for myself. I may, however fire up a game, now, create a family and just sit back and let their lives unfold, good or bad. Ah the days of taking the ladder out of the pool are gone though