What Does Your Kitty Do When Caught Red Handed?

Kieka

Snowshoe Servant
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Rocket: How dare you even imply that I am not perfect in every way?!? Pet me to apologize for your insolence or I will pee in your shoe.

IMG_20190225_053246.jpg

Link: I wasn't doing nothing and aren't I just the most handsome cat you've seen? (as he sits in the plant he knows he isn't allowed in).

Screenshot_20190226-082501~2.png

In general, Link is more of a doofus and knows he was caught. So he acts really nonchalant about it and walks away. Rocket tends to get more offended that you told her what to do. She has a really mean death glare and isn't afraid to use it to express her displeasure (the above photo is more of a I stopped petting her what was I thinking look then a true death glare but I don't have a good photo of the death glare).

Tobermory

“What greater gift than the love of a cat.”
Staff Member
Purraise
Lydia trills, puffs her tail, and books it to the other end of the house LOL
Actually, that’s what Mocha usually does, too. She doesn’t often hang around and try the “I’m innocent look.”

Lily always argues with me or snorts. She’s a believer in the “best defense is a good offense” school of thought.

calico man

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
They used to try and look sweet and innocent.

Now they just give me the "whats your problem?", look.

Thes pictures were taken about a week after we first adopted greg and arnold. They literally hid under the bed for the first week.

And then one day I found this.......... and I knew they were finally comfortable.

View attachment 275198

Here they are pretending they knew nothing about it. Remember, at this time they still didnt know me or what my reation would be.

I was very happy the boys were finally "home".

View attachment 275199 View attachment 275200
"I didn't do anything!" Great pictures--too funny!

Kflowers

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Meanwhile, Clove (who I’m 99% sure is the culprit) was happily racing around and sitting in all the dirt. Chilli goes up on the ledge sometimes but she’s never tried to get my plants. I think she’s just the big sister trying to be responsible while the obnoxious little sister gets away with it.

“Who, me? You couldn’t possibly be talking to ME?”
View attachment 275487

Is it possible that Clove is holding up her 'once hurt' leg to prove she couldn't have done it? We had one who once her broken leg mended would limp when she wanted something, sometimes on one leg, sometimes on the other, but LIMP she did.

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I looked at this thread again. I can tell by the look on their faces, they are all innocent.