What Does She Look Like?

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
She is so cute. She looks like a tabby-tortie. I love that diamond shape of white on her face. In that second picture she looks like she is saying: "Don't mess with me." LOL!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Micheee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Also, what breed could she be? She’s 13 weeks old, we adopted her and her brother 3 weeks ago from the humane society. I’ve never had cats before, I thought I was a dog person. Oh but I was so wrong!! LOL. I’m so a cat person now!!! :)

jefferd18

Ms. Jeff's Legacy
Top Cat
Purraise
Also, what breed could she be? She’s 13 weeks old, we adopted her and her brother 3 weeks ago from the humane society. I’ve never had cats before, I thought I was a dog person. Oh but I was so wrong!! LOL. I’m so a cat person now!!! :)

LOL! Cats do know how to get their hooks into a person. I love them both but I am more of a kitty person.

I honestly don't know what breed she falls in, just that she has stripes and three colors which is why I said her coloring was that of a tabby-tortie. What does her brother look like?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Micheee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
F3587D3E-0D37-4543-8B40-573F9566084D.jpeg
61842741-B416-4380-93A6-B8996013EC61.jpeg
BB36FCA6-A28C-4CF9-94BE-9EC342E0C918.jpeg

Here are some pictures of her brother.

LOL! Cats do know how to get their hooks into a person. I love them both but I am more of a kitty person.

I honestly don't know what breed she falls in, just that she has stripes and three colors which is why I said her coloring was that of a tabby-tortie. What does her brother look like?

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
She’s beautiful! I would describe her as a dilute tortie (tortoiseshell tabby, in the classic pattern) Domestic Shorthair. Her handsome brother would be a cream classic tabby Domestic Shorthair.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They are both very cute! They both have classic tabby patterns ("blotched" tabby, showing a bullseye on the side).
I would also describe the boy as a cream classic tabby domestic shorthair.
The girl appears to be a blue patched tabby and white (this means the same thing as dilute torbie and white, you could use either description). The cream markings on her cheekbones are interesting because they are fairly symmetrical, you don't often see such symmetrical patches of blue tabby and cream tabby on a torbie... it did make me wonder if it's part of her tabby pattern and not really cream patches... but usually a blue tabby would have some blue stripes there, so I guess she is a patched tabby / torbie. On her body I am not seeing large cream patches in these pictures, but it looks like there may be some "brindling" (cream and blue mixed together).