What does everyone think about Delectables?

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I did think hertz went out of buissness but i think alot of stores just don't cary the products anymore. While I don't like the company, they did used to make the little mice with real rabbit fur I can't seem to find anymore. Most of them are just that fake acrylic felt junk that doen't seem to be as attractive to cats as the real fur.

xlynnbbyx

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I did think hertz went out of buissness but i think alot of stores just don't cary the products anymore. While I don't like the company, they did used to make the little mice with real rabbit fur I can't seem to find anymore. Most of them are just that fake acrylic felt junk that doen't seem to be as attractive to cats as the real fur.
They are still in business my Walmart and a few grocery stores here in WV has mainly Hartz stuff. It’s why if I need any flea medicine or anything I go to Petco as my Petco store doesn’t carry anything Hartz. I haven’t trusted them since what they did to my old dog always breaking him out so bad. Do you have any pet stores? Usually they carry that stuff too.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I shop at pet valu but they don't have the real rabbit fur mice. I luckely do still have some and as long as they don't get stepped on or crushed they don't degrade like the artificial ones they have strips of actual skin on them. Anyways i think im derailing a bit here.

I might get a plastic tub of churu from the store, I need to find a way to get more protiene into Kabuto. His age is really showing.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
I shop at pet valu but they don't have the real rabbit fur mice. I luckely do still have some and as long as they don't get stepped on or crushed they don't degrade like the artificial ones they have strips of actual skin on them. Anyways i think im derailing a bit here.

I might get a plastic tub of churu from the store, I need to find a way to get more protiene into Kabuto. His age is really showing.
Etsy is where I get mine. There's a few Canadian Etsy shops that carry these.

IndyJones

Adopt don't shop.
Top Cat
Purraise
I gave Kabuto a chicken and scallops one he ate 2/3 the tube so i gave Indy the rest but man do these things reek! I thought Pizzle sticks were bad but these are a close second.