What Did You Get For Christmas?

blueyedgirl5946

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Hubby and I didn't buy each other gifts. We bought ourselves a different car on Christmas Eve. I got some gift cards, a K cup carousel, fruit, a beautiful new wreath for the door and some other things from other people.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
My early present was my iPod; Rick's early present was his Droid Ultra....we agreed on that, so we didn't really get each other that much. He gave me an Ott light for my computer desk as I am always complaining about the lack of decent lighting in the computer room....I had picked it out a while back. A gorgeous huge bowl for me to use to raise yeast dough; I firmly believe that one can never have too many large dough bowls. 
  Some Fiesta serving pieces in Scarlet; that way I can use them all year around as the color mixes very well with our Winterberry dishes, too. Oh, and an iTunes gift card from the RugCats and the Three Meowsketeers. Mollipop gave me Dr. Sleep (Stephen King)....I'd like to read The Shining over again, though, before I start on Dr. Sleep to get myself a little reacquainted with the story line.

My sister and BIL gave me a gift certificate to Christopher and Banks (I also need to get in there for my free sweater as that expires at the end of this year). My brother and SIL gave us a gift certificate to the Macaroni Grill, but we're not allowed to go there without taking them with us....that's part of the deal. Rick's parents paid for my Cook's Illustrated magazine subscription for three more years and gave me a check for whatever I want to do.

We are having our second Christmas on Saturday when our kids come up for the day.

Last edited:

luvmyparker

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My mom got me a special edition vintage Cabbage Patch doll. (Sounds silly to some at my age but there is a story behind it)

$100 cash

$75 to Forever 21. Was suppose to be in the form of a gift card but because the store just opened here, they sold out of gift cards every day

Model of a '69 Nova SS
Guitar strap with dragonflies

A gold chain with a dragonfly on it from my brother

Pink Puma headphones to replace the pink Skullcandy ones Juno destroyed

Fuzzy pink robe

A stocking with chocolates, coconut body wash, nail polish (of course!) mouth wash and things like that

My uncle got me an acoustic guitar but I won't have it for a few more days

Aaaand my 5 year old niece gave me a lovely painting she made at school.

pat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My favorite 3 gifts (my large ones..lol). were a sous vide machine (just the temperature controller/circulator - you attach it to your own pots), a new bread machine with a gluten-free setting, and a small but lovely champagne diamond pendant

dejolane

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
underwear,socks, new tennis shoes, Duck Dynasty slippers but they were too big so I returned them to get other slippers, cookwear.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
I didn't mention the All-Clad saute pan....it got here on Friday. It's really nice and I've already used it a couple times.