What color is this cat???

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

so, i'm assuming cinnamon calico for Topaz is also wrong?
jeez, what is that girl?
Like I said - I thought she was a cinnamon tortie after much research but she seriously isn't. If you do a search on Topaz (one of the older threads I think) there is one person that has it 90% right

Kim,

I can't tell you which one is right - someone may just swoop in and beat you to the punch and that's not fair since you've done most of the work! But you know which one is right don't you?

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by Abymummy

Kim,

I can't tell you which one is right - someone may just swoop in and beat you to the punch and that's not fair since you've done most of the work! But you know which one is right don't you?
Yeah, I do think I know which one is right. LOL. Like I need a lot of points anyway.
Off to the Internet to search a site with BETTER colors than the one I was looking at!

laureen227

Darksome Duo!
Top Cat
Purraise

Like I said - I thought she was a cinnamon tortie after much research but she seriously isn't. If you do a search on Topaz (one of the older threads I think) there is one person that has it 90% right

Kim,

ok... i consider calico & tortie to be 2 different colors.
calico = tortie & white, but not just tortie. i guess that's where my confusion was.

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by laureen227

ok... i consider calico & tortie to be 2 different colors.
calico = tortie & white, but not just tortie. i guess that's where my confusion was.
Calico and tortie ARE two different types of marking colors. And Topaz is not a calico. For calicos you need three different colors (red, black and lots and lots of white commonly).

Honestly, my head nearly exploded getting Topaz's color - AND I had to confer with more experienced peeps on the matter...

No matter, I will up her points to 1000 if it helps!

abymummy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by kluchetta

Do I seem desparate yet??? LOL

B. Chocolate Tortie & Chocolate.
And she has the mini bonus post!!!!

Do you want the 600??? NVM sending it to you anyway!

Go try on Topaz now!

kluchetta

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise

And she has the mini bonus post!!!!

Do you want the 600??? NVM sending it to you anyway!

Go try on Topaz now!
Whew!
:

I'm gonna have to take a bubble bath or something before I start on Topaz!!!