What breed is she??

mariko

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
What breed? She's a very energetic and playful kitten that loves to pounce and climb things. She's really calm and friendly, and she doesn't mind being touched a lot or held. She's probably about 5 weeks old and we found her abandoned on a bridge. Does anyone know what kind of breed she is?

Last edited by a moderator:

haleyds

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
She looks older than 5 weeks, probably closer to 8 or 9. But she's a domestic long hair, because she is a mixed breed cat and we'll never be able to tell what really went all into her.
Black cats are hard to give a look a like breed to as well, and I think it's best to just call her a DLH. She's a beautiful girl and thank you for rescuing her.

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
I presume these two pics are taken at different occasions?  The first one now, and the second shortly after you saved her?

When you found her, it could have been an aborted try to drown  her.  The murderer perhaps even got scared because you were coming.  That was very close... A very narrow escape as they say.

I agree with Haleyds analysis above.  Just to add she has some white hairs.  I was thinking if she may be smoke, but its more probable some white hairs - quite common on black cats.