What Breed is My Kittens?

JowyBear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I foster cats. And have recently been looking after and loving these cuties. Trying to figure out what breed they are for potential adoptees aplication. So far Ive come to something like Black Ghost Tabby Tuxedo?

Attachments

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Black smoke and white domestic shorthairs 🙂 The kitten with the blaze definitely is, though a better photo (in good lighting) of the kittenwithout the blaze would be helpful.

Meowmee

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do you mean black smoke? I think they are 😻 as well as dsh bicolor tuxedos with tabby ghosting. Such beauties 💕

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Adding, the ghost striping most likely will not be as prominent as they get older. Kittens coats are very changeable, especially with black cats from what I've experienced.

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Adding, the ghost striping most likely will not be as prominent as they get older. Kittens coats are very changeable, especially with black cats from what I've experienced.
Black smoke shorthairs, especially mogs, will often hang onto their ghosting as adults. It's pretty hard to breed clean SH black smoke :)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JowyBear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you so much guys. Sorry for the delay, had to wait for daylight again for better pics.

Mom cat is the fluffy one. And the kitten with stripe on nose "Muskari" has proper stripes throughout body. "Bud", the other kitten has it less prominent.

Attachments

Maurey

Maine Coon Madness
Top Cat
Purraise
Yep, they’re all black smoke and white. Mum is just longhair, so she doesn’t have much visible tabby.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

JowyBear

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you very much for your help!

Flybynight

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Gorgeous kittens and mother cat❤ I love their coats.
The kittens body shape looks like they may have some Oriental or Siamese in their ancestry.