What Breed Is My Cat?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Oh, very handsome! Biggish no? Has the looks of a decent Maine Coon, with this strong jaw and everything. In winter season he will have a really royal mane, Im setting 5 mot 1 against.

He seems to have blue eyes? If so, he is probably a point too (point bicolor). Not common with MCO, but I suppose it must happen someday. And perhaps the reason why his breeder sold him cheaply - him being not standard. And cheaply sold - he come easily astray.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Hawkfur

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Yes, but he is thinner now but slowly looking better as I feed him. And yes, brilliant bright blue eyes. Thank you so much for your response, this really helped!!

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
I know I'm a little bit late to the party here (I was watching the eclipse, whoo! But then got stuck in a traffic jam of people driving back from the eclipse, boo). I agree with StefanZ's analysis. The second I saw that picture, my first thought was, "she looks like a Maine Coon!" :caticon:

mightyboosh

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Does anyone have any clue what breed she may be/is in her? She's a stray, and I'm going to try and get her into a vet and maybe to a shelter (Or I'll probably keep her) and I don't want her to get into the wrong hands!! Thanks for your help if you know!! <3
C'mon, give me your address, I've booked a flight and borrowed a box from 1Cat's cat palace.

Hawkfur

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Heh, thats what I always thought she was!

Hawkfur

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
If you don't keep her, there are lots of people who would. She looks enough like a Neva Masquerade even to get past certain CFA judges. This is one absolutely stunning cat.

Hey mightyboosh mightyboosh - take a look at this big fellow!
And yeah! I've never noticed how much she looks like a neva Masquerade, but i see it now!

Hawkfur

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Beautiful kitty. How can a magnificent thing like that ever be a stray? Or any cat for that matter.
Thats what I thought. Such a beautiful cat just thrown into the streets