Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

maewkaew

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
What a  cute little face!     Her color is Blue Point.  and since we really have no idea of breed ( and she may have no recent ancestors who were a breed) , she'd just be called  a Domestic Longhair. 

She is vaguely Ragdoll-ish  but does not really look a lot like one and they are usually bigger.      Of course,  they were originally started ( back in the 1960s) with pointed Domestic Longhairs . 

Unlike dogs , who usually are a breed or mix of a few breeds,  most cats are the result of many centuries of random breeding,   not selective breeding by humans.     The pedigreed cats are under 4% of owned cats.    The vast majority of cats  have just bred randomly on their own and have a mix of genes from the general cat population in their part of the world.    She got the pointed pattern from Southeast Asian ancestors (  Siamese) but could be from some Siamese 70 years ago and could have been passed down via another breed like Ragdoll or Himalayan.  She does not look anything like a Siamese other than the color,  and that has been spread to many other cats so there are lots of pointed cats today with hardly any Siamese in them. 

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

grickey

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
thanks for the info!  

toastyeevee

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think she might Be a Hymalayan. Because i have a friend who has one and she looks like that.