What are your cats names? Past and present

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Emmypeps

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I’m still new to the site and probably posted this is the wrong thread can’t figure out how to delete and change. Sorry 😞

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
Honestly, we've had so many cats over the years i'd have to start thinking back starting with our first two which were Harpo and Chico. Rather than list them all the last two were Neely and Gizmo and, of course, our present love bug, Carleton. 😻 All the cats were adopted/rescued with the exception of one.

Mia6

Mother of one and numerous ferals
Top Cat
Purraise
At the Bridge

Lena
Nikki boy
Kirsten
Jordy boy
Celeste
Lillie-Butch boy
The Vincie Girl

ferals lots

Just Callie and me

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Since I am so old I've had too many to list, with the ferals, I'm sure over 50. My very first cat, when I was 6, whom I snuck home as a tiny kitten and thought I could hide her in my room, was Miss Muffet. Then the Hulk, Charlie, Sylvester, Bear, Russel, Addie, Mouse, and too many to name. The cats I haev right now, are Yammy, Dutch, and Molly, the inside cats, and Sylvia, Jet, LC, and Misty, the outside cats. Cats will find you wherever you go!

betsygee

Just what part of meow don't you understand.
Staff Member
Purraise
thought I could hide her in my room
Oh, how cute!

We always had cats growing up, can't say I remember how many or what their names were. Past kitties as an adult are Skittles, Zoe, Rico, Travis, Molly, Jake, and Hannah. Present ones are Ozzy and Mow-mow (Mowie).

Twylasmom

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
As a kid: Candy, Pixie, Cookie, Pepper, Salt, Funny Face, Dickens, Tess, Peaches, Ophelia, Boomer and Loper (not all at once).
As an adult: Sebastian aka Bunny, Abby, Lucy, Twyla and Hooper.

Alldara

TCS Member
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
Childhood cats: my one Gramma had Snooks and Boots I think was the second one.
My other Gramma had Tippy and a black cat before that that I don't remember the name of. But my aunt and uncle brought home Beeps for me.
At my mum's we had Edgar and then we fostered a pregnant cat and she had 5 kittens, of which we kept Tigger. Tigger was 25 when she passed. We had countless other fosters, finders, barn cats etc there.

My first adult ownership of a cat was Nobel. I got Lily to be his companion.

As an adult I've lived with various roommate's cats as well. Nobel and Lily had many experiences with different cats.

Currently we have Magnus Bean, Calcifer and Ghost.

Margot Lane

Kitten at heart, not a Top Cat
Top Cat
Purraise
Ones I know about, some preceding me (not including the cajillion of nicknames for each):

Excelsior
Rajah
Muggles
Jiggs
Finnegan
Jambo
Tiggety
Mandarin
Charlotte
Simpkin
Stuffy
Zorro

and little Spats Mahoney Jr. found and rehomed.

KittyCat_chitchat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
'My' cats have always been a joint venture with my parents (I still live in their house and parasitise them LOL). They've always been cat lovers, so had plenty individually when they were growing up, and as soon as they got their own (not rented) house they got cats again! There've only been a couple of brief periods in my lifetime when we haven't been owned by at least one cat...

Mum's childhood cats: Merry, Dum-dum, Tiger, Blackie, The Kitten
Barn cats on the farm Dad grew up on: Studge, Catriona, Tulloch, Tinkerbell, Tina, Bongo, Clunie, and probably more that didn't have names...
Past family cats: Freyja, Attila the Cat (Tilly), Niss, Loki, Empress Wu
Current cats: Ozzie and Cleopatra (Cleo)

...How we ended up with two fairly generically named cats after the weirdness that went on before is anyone's guess!