What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
Treasure and Tourmaline are enjoying the sun, waiting for me to put their tent and shelter back. Don't know where Sopdet is. She took off this morning

Hoboforeternity

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
20210220_171326.jpg

Rare moment when they don't tease each other. Lasted like 5 minutes to catch their breaths. After that wrestling match began again.

Weirdly, it seems cats have unmeowed pact for bathroom break. No matter how heated the play is, if one need to use the box, the other will sit or leave the other alone. That's really cute. Like toilet breaks is almost a universal sacred ritual for many species especially mammals. It kinda makes sense, because unlike birds or fish that can just excrete mid flight, we mammals are kinda vulnerable when we do our business.

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
graycie is climbing/sleeping around ontop of my tarantula cages since its still early morning here they are all mostly out moving around this time of the day while she waits for her breakfast:lol:
I'm curious, what does Graycie think of the tarantulas? 🕷

Carleton is full from his breakfast and napping right now but once he wakes up I'm sure he will want my full attention. 😉