What Are Your Cats Doing Right Now?

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Happily shredding a new piece of tissue paper. I have been out for a few weeks but just picked up a package for Christmas gifts and of course had to give her a piece. She will work on it for a week or so, pulling chunks off with her teeth and hiding her toys in it.

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Laying in the living room after finishing their breakfast fast. And luckily not messing with the tree. (I had to check before posting because it was awfully quiet out there).

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Having a panic/paranoia attack and I am at fault. Over nine years with her and I should have known better. She was pawing around in an open Amazon box that had a new Yeoww banana in it for her. Without thinking I reached in, opened its bag and gave her the banana. But she immediately sees receiving something good as a potential plot to catch her and takes the first of a half dozen runs down to the basement to hide. So now I am trying to sit quietly so I don’t set her off again on another trip downstairs and she is walking around doing her ”the sky is falling” meow. I am going to slink over to the living room and turn on the TV which sometimes calms her down.

Follow up: nearly two hours later she finally came up from the basement. And is enjoying her banana.

Last edited:

klunick

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Boone was clawing the corner of the box spring. :yelling: Now he is laying next to me like he was never a bad boy two seconds ago.

Gracie is being weird and lounging in the bathtub.