What are you watching/streaming?

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
If you can stand lots of cussing, I enjoyed Loudermilk. I thought it was humorous. First series with no violence. On netflix

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Been watching Explore With Us on Youtube. It's the actual police interrogation of criminals (usually murders). I had heard about the Slenderman stabbing but never really knew much detail about it....until now.
I feel sorry for the girls that did it. They are so out of touch with reality and need some serious psychological help. I'm so glad the victim is doing well.

furmonster mom

Lap #2
Top Cat
Purraise
Just finished the Mr & Mrs Smith series on Amazon.
It had a more low key vibe than the movie; funny stuff if you are amused by passive aggressive sarcasm and dark millennial humor.

Other recents
The Tourist (Ntfx): Aussie twist on Bourne, fun romp.
GyeongSeong Creature (Korean, Ntfx). Well done creature horror; underlying question of who are the real monsters in the world.
Boy Swallows Universe (Ntfx). How a young teen copes with living under very dysfunctional conditions. Really liked this one. So many layers to it.

Lennybells

I’m a slave to my furry master
Adult Cat
Purraise
Been going through the MCU movies in story order. Currently watching Loki.

GenCat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Been watching Explore With Us on Youtube. It's the actual police interrogation of criminals (usually murders). I had heard about the Slenderman stabbing but never really knew much detail about it....until now.
I feel sorry for the girls that did it. They are so out of touch with reality and need some serious psychological help. I'm so glad the victim is doing well.
I follow this channel too. Rotten Mango (has more of a focus on foreign crimes, especially in Asia) and True Crime with Kendall Rae are also good.

vansX2

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Spent most of this evening watching old car videos on youtube.

alysker

(Alice) Girl with a cat
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have been watching video game streams on Twitch and Youtube! My favorite twitch channel is SecretSleepoverSociety. Jacob and Julia are from the comedy drawing show Drawfee (Youtube) and they stream a lot of detective-style indie games. THey also have 2 cats who like to interrupt the stream. I really like their humor and I've been following Drawfee for years (they were all laid off in January, so are mostly doing streams now until they can get control of the channel) so it's really fun to watch them play whateve game. Sometimes they do drawing streams too
If you like creative stuff, gaming and cats you should look into the youtube channel Evan and Katelyn! They're a married couple who make the weirdest but coolest creative things. And they also stream cozy/indie games on their twitch channel!

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I have watched Riverdale twice because more series added. One of my faves except the ending

alysker

(Alice) Girl with a cat
Adult Cat
Purraise
I have watched Riverdale twice because more series added. One of my faves except the ending
I couldn't take it serious anymore after like the third season I think. I felt like they just kept adding so many weird things. But I do feel like Netflix often does that, first few seasons are usually great and after a while it gets meh

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Right now I am watching an HBO miniseries called Chernobyl on Max. I remember little bits and pieces of it so I think I had watched at least part of it before.