What are you craving??

Status
Not open for further replies.

denice

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Cold weather.
It's going to be a long time before I crave cold weather after the winter we had here.  We haven't had very much in the way of hot weather though.  I've only ran air conditioning maybe 3 days and I haven't turned on the central air yet.  I have a window air conditioner in the bedroom, that and a couple of fans was all that I needed for the little bit of warmer weather that we have had.  The rest of the time I haven't had to run the air conditioning or the heat which is nice when it comes to the bills.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm dreading my electricity bill and summer hasn't really started yet. I hate the summer here. Loved it as a young woman hate it now.

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I really want hashbrowns with an over easy egg on top so it runs all over the hashbrowns when the yolk breaks. Too bad runny eggs are a no no when pregnant. 

berbdcat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am craving for canned peaches, because I just realised that my brother ate the last can while I was away and I was saving it for myself 

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I really want hashbrowns with an over easy egg on top so it runs all over the hashbrowns when the yolk breaks. Too bad runny eggs are a no no when pregnant. 
I love having an over easy egg. However, after having the Salmonella and C.Diff three years ago, I make sure the yolks are cooked. The chefs on Create channel say only one egg in ten thousand has Salmonella, but if you happen to get the bad egg, you are "fastened together with an inclined plane wrapped helically around an axle" as Leonard put it to Sheldon.

tammat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Steak. I only have to feed myself tonight so I'm going to go buy a big one. It's too expensive to buy them for the whole family ;)

catlover19

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yum, a steak sounds so good. I like medium/medium well. I can have one in 4 months after the baby is born, since you aren't supposed to eat meat that isn't fully cooked when pregnant. 
 Too many restrictions during pregnancy.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise

I satisfied my craving for pizza about an hour ago. Now for some Blue Bell.  My doctor is going to kill me Monday. Oh well, at least I will go happy.
Forgot to update. The doctor didn't even blink at the few pounds I had gained. He was more interested in my blood pressure and cholesterol levels.

Winchester

In the kitchen with my cookies
Veteran
Purraise
Chicken. I'm not sure how I want it yet. Anyway really.
Fried. I am so hungry for plain old fried chicken. It's something that I hardly ever make anymore  and I'd love to have a piece (or 3). And I want it either one of two ways....either with baked beans, potato salad, and corn on the cob (with strawberry shortcake for dessert) or with mashed potatoes and gravy, scalloped corn, sliced tomatoes (and strawberry shortcake for dessert). I could eat some fried chicken.

Terry, do you have high cholesterol and BP issues? While I have some minor BP problems, my cholesterol and sugar have always been fine. And sometimes, you have to satisfy those cravings.

catspaw66

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Terry, do you have high cholesterol and BP issues? While I have some minor BP problems, my cholesterol and sugar have always been fine. And sometimes, you have to satisfy those cravings.
Yes, but my VA doctor has got me on the right meds to where the latest readings, taken last week, are just barely out of the normal range. I am also in the group they call borderline pre-diabetic.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Bite your tongue, woman! No cold weather for quite a while, please. After that winter we just had with all the snow and ice, no more. 

I could eat a steak.....done rare. Make it moooooooo.
Consider tongue bit.

stewball

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
A cold breeze coming through my bedroom window.
But there's nothing. Nothing at all. Nothing I tell you nothing
:clap:

pinkdagger

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We're getting tornado weather here! The wind blew one of our ACs back into our apartment (thankfully it was the one low to the floor and against the balcony, so it didn't have anywhere far to fall), but there's water being pummeled into the other window with the AC, which has a ways to fall either way! I just had to wring a bunch of water out of the towel I put under my AC because it was so saturated, water was dripping to the floor. I love the breeze and some rain, but could do without the full blown storm!

I could really go for some ice cream. We still have pistachio ice cream, but I don't really want pistachio.

Status
Not open for further replies.