What Are Some Great "cat" Youtube Channels?

ilikecats22

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
You know, channels that are about people who own cats and make videos of them? Channels that are about people who talk about cats, etc.? I personally really like cats and am looking to find some of those channels. :)

abyeb

Charlie's Purrson
Veteran
Purraise
My favorites are Lil Bub and Cole and Marmalade.

:clapcat:

Neo_23

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
This one isn’t a cat channel but I stumbled on this video one day while delving into the depths of YouTube and thought it was really funny:

sivyaleah

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
First and foremost, Kitten Lady, Hannah Shaw. Exceptionally useful information.
Second, is a friend of mine; Cats Herd You. She has 4 cats, one just about out of kittenhood that she's been harness training and now is well known in her local area.
Third is The Itty Bitty Kitty Committee. Unfortunately, she had a devastating loss of 3 foster kittens to Panluek late last year and is still in the process of waiting to be sure the virus was eradicated from her home completely. Still, worth watching as she's had some of the best litters pass through her home plus her 2 resident cats. And she's an awesome photographer too.

Ardina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I also like Cole and Marmalade. Other good ones are Sho Ko and The Mean Kitty.

susanm9006

Lola
Top Cat
Purraise
Absolutely top of the list is Maru. A chubby nine year old Japanese cat that just loves to stuff himself into the smallest containers and boxes. I also watch Kitten Academy live stream.

Last edited:

1 bruce 1

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Really cool suggestions!!
For fun, I like Simon's Cat (cartoons, some are REALLY funny and really show with very little dialogue what life with a cat is like), Cole and Marmalade, and Rachael and Jun have a lot of really good cat videos.
I love Big Cat Rescue's stuff, and a few others like it if you're into big cats. BCR has an excellent feeding tour video that shows how much goes into their diet program for the cats.
Ginger Kitties Four has had some really fun videos, too.

4CatMan

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Hi, my youtube pet channel 'Sushi and Runt' is kid safe with no swearing. I've shared my 4 cats (and now dog) on youtube for 5 years. You can see two of my cats grow up from the time I brought them home and witness how their personalities develop. We review pet products, toys, treats and more. We are also going to hit our first million views and recently broke over 300 videos.:D

To watch & subscribe : Sushi and Runt

Sushi = White&Grey
Runt = Brown&White
Louis = Black
Ramsay = Orange&White
Sam = Black Lab / Aussie Shepherd mix

sidneykitty

Foster mama
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Not sure this is what you're looking for, but I love TinyKittens HQ. This is a group that rescues cats (mostly ferals) and raises and adopts out the kittens, spay the mums.

They generally have at least one live feed going on the cats at all times. They often have pregnant mums give birth (live if they are in camera shot) and then you can watch mum and babies grow up.

Last edited: