Weekend plans?

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
So, what is everyone's weekend plans? Mine, well, I'm taking my sister and mother to do some garage sailing tomorrow morning, then off to the Cleveland zoo. None of us has ever been there, so should be interesting. Sunday my sister and brother in law are being given a surprise 25th wedding anniversary party...........but I have to get through work today........

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thanks Dawnofseirra........I am looking forward to it. What do you do that you work 12 hours shifts???

huggles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

Sounds like you have a fun weekend planned! Hope your day goes by quickly! I'll be working all weekend again~5P-5A...Have some fun for me!
I will keep you company here whenever I can over the weekend

since my week has been so hectic - I have NO plans except for lunch with a girlfriend tomorrow

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kittylover4ever

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Oh, I see. Well, it's a wonderful thing that you do! Have a good weekend!

cilla

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Stephanie you work so hard!

Susie you are going to have a great weekend by the sounds of it. Enjoy yourself. Saturday I am taking my blind friend shopping and then taking her for lunch in a country pub and then she is coming back here to be loved and fussed by my furbabes. Sunday I am going to spend the day trying to sort my computer out.

rosiemac

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I said what i'm doing in fridays thread

I'm having a disney weekend!. A guy in the office has brought in Peter Pan, 101 Dalmations, and Snow White. I'm remembering my childhood days again

Tomorrow i'm at the hairdressers for my 5 week trim. I have to have it done regular with it being quite short, then i'll be throwing my colour on it

jeeperscat

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll be colouring my hair as well, i wanted to do it purple (Violet live colour) but I eventually got Bronze Shimmer instead. It's a sort of browny red colour. I've decided because my hair is long bright colours don't look right anymore.

Susan - I LOVE Disney, Mulan is my all time favourite.

cla517

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
My husband and I are taking my parents out to dinner Saturday night. There is a new restaurant by us that they want to try and this is to be their birthday dinner from us.

We'll probably try to hit the pool or the beach sometime this weekend. I'm not thrilled (It's 92 degrees and feels hotter) but my husband loves it, so I'll go.

I do proofreading for a publishing company as a second job, so I'll be doing some of that this weekend too.

Oops, I almost forgot! We are all on baby watch because my sister in law is 34 weeks and HUGE. I think she'll deliver next week, but if my life goes as normal, she'll interrupt dinner on Saturday!

quinstar

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I'm off to Michigan for the weekend to see my s/o.
It's been two weeks, so I'm a little excited!!! I'm going with him and his family and the boys are going to drive race cars while his mom and I cheer them on. I don't do that whole stick shift thing.

Originally Posted by dawnofsierra

pediatric nurse!
It sounds like you have such a great job. The hours sound hard and long, but I bet it's all worth it.

alison

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Dinner and a movie tonight, then spending tomorrow @ the NHL Draft, hoping and praying that the Canes can pick up some offensive talent

wellingtoncats

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's Saturday already here. Last night I went to sleep real early, even though I woke up quite early morning, I feel so refreshed. I needed that sleep after a week of exams. Today I'm going out with my Dad and Sister and coming home tomorrow night. Not sure yet what we're doing but I'm sure it will be fun. I'm glad I'm not going to be home all weekend cos I would be so bored without TCS.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

dawnofsierra

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Originally Posted by quinstar

It sounds like you have such a great job. The hours sound hard and long, but I bet it's all worth it.
Yes, I love my job. My weekend plans just changed in the last 45 minutes, though. I do private duty with children in the home and just learned my weekend case will not require nursing care tonight. Anyone need a nurse?
I'm actually relieved, though, I wasn't wanting to leave Sierra tonight. ..of course, I never do...

Stephanie

deb25

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have decided to attend ceramic tile class at my local Home Depot tomorrow morning.

felicia's mom

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
On Saturdays I try to do three things.
1. Buy groceries
2. Buy something for Felicia and Beau.
3. Eat lunch at a nice resturant- not expensive, but not fast food either.
Since I have to take the bus, I don't always get all three of these done. People who drive a car don't realize buses have a route to follow.
Sunday will be: Church, and when I get home I do laundry.