We Need Advice And Encouragement

kittychick

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Thanks for all of the pics! It's always so nice to be able to put "cat faces" to a member's name (and the cat's name too of course). And it's great to hear that there's progress all around. And glad to hear that Cocopuff's dental solved alot of issues for her. It's amazing how stoic kitties can be in the face of pain!

Your catio rocks - can I come vaca there?
:rock:

I, for one (and I think everyone would agree with me!) am SOOO impressed with the level you've gone to - and continue to go to - to make life happy and safe for your existing gang. And now the willingness and understanding you've shown about the importance of taking things slowly with the two newbies - - both with you AND with your existing gang. So many very loving cat adopters still think that "slow introduction" means just opening the cat carrier door slooooowwwwly after setting the carrier with the new kitty in the middle of a room where their existing kitties are (I wish I was kidding! :headshake: ).

I'm also wondering if I can come over and stuff Waffles and Cocopuff in my pockets and leave without you noticing? They're all adorable of course - but the FACES on those two!!!!! Adorability on those two is off the charts!

Hope we keep hearing updates - - and any questions you've got, don't hesitate to ask. It's so nice to welcome such a compassionate person to the fold!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

lifeinspires

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Thank you for the encouragement. I know loving cat parents exist thanks to this page, but it feels very lonely at times in day to day life. Especially in times like these when you bring in a new one. So your support makes my week! :grouphug: Helps me keep going with a smile.
It’s funny you say you want to sneak away with them! I have friends and family who want to sneak away with different ones, but they’re my babies lol :p
Our catio isn’t professional like the cute ones you might admire. It’s pretty funny looking in person because a lot of it is home-made. Difficult to explain, but my dream is to tear it down and hire someone to build them a cat fortress using the entire yard. That’s what we’re planning to do when we move elsewhere in a couple years. But they’re happy and they don’t know any better! :woo:
You’re all welcome anytime! :vibes:Have a blessed week! Read you soon!

Buffster7

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
Olivia, I am just loving this thread and all of your pics! What an amazing job you and hubby have done to make a beautiful life for these kitties. I just wanted to pop in to give you a high five and drool over your kitty pics! ;)