We have a new family member!

Furballsmom

Cat Devotee
Staff Member
Forum Helper
Purraise
If you're thinking he might be at risk of getting water up his nose, pioneer pet has a swan neck pet fountain that might work for him :) I got one for my Poppycat since at his advanced age I was thinking to avoid him jumping down since it's a bit hard on the joints (and he won't use steps lol)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jaxson’s momma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol! It does look like he’s drinking out of the faucet(some cats do.. my cat Jaxson, may he rest in peace, drank at the faucet all the time)but Victor was just checking it out. He prefers to drink out of a cup on my bedside table❤😺

Tibbs&Olive

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Lol! It does look like he’s drinking out of the faucet(some cats do.. my cat Jaxson, may he rest in peace, drank at the faucet all the time)but Victor was just checking it out. He prefers to drink out of a cup on my bedside table❤😺
Maybe this handsome fella can teach my cats how to drink from a glass without knocking it over lol. Only bottles and travel mugs with lids in my house now!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Jaxson’s momma

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Maybe this handsome fella can teach my cats how to drink from a glass without knocking it over lol. Only bottles and travel mugs with lids in my house now!
[/QUOTE
Hahaha!! It’s actually a coffee mug and kinda heavy

catloverfromwayback

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
My two clowns like trying to drink out of my cup, too. Phoebe can manage it because she’s small, but Daisy’s likely to get her big noggin stuck!