We could use some "Khol come home" vibes....

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I want to help Khol find "her" family. :heart2:
Froggie and Dot deserve homes too. :heart3:
Laurie, Kohl does have a home. :heart3: And so do your other "furferals" :heart2:. But, I know what you mean. Try to look at it this way, as I did and have. I see the feral cats outside sunbathing, playing on the trees, running free and enjoying life all the while interacting with their other colony members, (and yeah, at times, it can be hard to watch when a "bully" is in the midst :slant:), but they DO enjoy their life. It is a much better life than some "owned" cats that I know. It is alright :alright:, they will be fine. In the end, it is our hearts that will not, and that is what kills me when it comes to loving them. But, it is in our hearts and in our blood to keep on doing what we are doing for them. You will be rewarded............ :heart3: :angel: :angel3: :sun:

now, I think I need to go and have a good cry, for so many reasons. :bawling: :lol3: I am just glad that she is back home and you posted that darling picture of Kohl. :heart3: :D

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

ldg

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
ShadowsRescue, I'm so sorry about Patches. :hugs: :heart2: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

Norachan: I hope Ellen will be able to "find" him - and communicate with him, at least to reassure you that he's OK. :rub: :cross: :vibes: :vibes: :vibes:

And Lauren, you're so right. As we've discussed so many times, we do what we can, we provide what we can - it's here for them if they want and need it. :sun: I need to let go.... doesn't mean I won't worry, doesn't mean I won't feel guilty for not being able to do more... but that's what makes us human: that ability to feel ALL of those things at the same time. :lol3: :bawling: :lol3: ;)

Khol was still here this morning. The routine is as it was. :rub: She follows me around, hissing at Baloo and Smokey if they get to close. :lol3:

angels mommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Aww, she wanted a little girl. That's sweet.  I hope they will/are feeding her. To bad you don't know who they are, to talk to about Khol.  I'm glad she is okay!

feralvr

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
that's what makes us human: that ability to feel ALL of those things at the same time. :lol3: :bawling: :lol3: ;)
You got that right! :lol3: :bawling: :mad: :happy3: :crazy: :frusty:. DARN, we just can't hide from those feelings nor should we. :bigwink:

Khol was still here this morning. The routine is as it was. :rub: She follows me around, hissing at Baloo and Smokey if they get to close. :lol3:
I am BEAMING, just glowing with joy :D :D :D that all is normal in Kohl's world today and that today was all about the "usual" goings on. :clap::clap::clap::clap: [COLOR=#PURPLE] YOU GO GIRLIE, KOHL!!!!! Put those boys in their place. [/COLOR] (we still need a "hissing" smiley) Might this one do for a giggle!!!

Last edited: