Video Games And Gamers

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Let's face it, we all like video games whether we have time for them or not. What are some of your favorite games? Do you like FPS or maybe a match 3, or some other type of MMO or RPG game?

I play a variety. I do some match 3's, some HOG, Stardew Valley and of course Fortnite. I found a site (antivirus approved) where I can download and play a variety of games for free. Match 3, HOG, adventure, etc.. I also love all of the Lego games. I just got all Lego Batman and Arkam City games for free from Epic games (free until next week).

What are some of your favorites?

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I play a few match 3 type games to keep my hands busy. I love a good rpg game I can sink my teeth into and be a ridiculous completionist, especially on a handheld device like Nintendo DS so I can move around. Some of my favorites are the Golden Sun games and Chrono Trigger, but I've also played every handheld Dragon Quest and some of the earlier Final fantasy games.

Wish I had time for another. Maybe during the long flights for my honeymoon.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm not game savvy, and actually get overwhelmed with anything more difficult than the original/old gaming consoles like Nintendo. (which I still have and play sometimes, along with many other of the old gaming consoles (sega, commodor 64, super nintendo etc..).
As for computer games, I like candy crush and similar games, and hidden object games. There is also a website called pogo.com that has plenty of games that you can play for free. (bingo, yahzee, poppit...simple stuff.)

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
There is also a website called pogo.com that has plenty of games that you can play for free.
But they interrupt game play every 5 minutes with ads.
Try gametop.com - they have the same games (mostly) ad free.

DreamerRose

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm hooked on Gardenscapes, a match 3 game. It downloads free, but is getting expensive to play because you need to buy coins and tools for it. I also play Solitaire on royalgames.com, which is another free site.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm hooked on Gardenscapes, a match 3 game. It downloads free, but is getting expensive to play because you need to buy coins and tools for it. I also play Solitaire on royalgames.com, which is another free site.
There is a Gardenscapes 2, also Tales of Lagoona is another just like that. Have you tried The Island Castaway?

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I just played Blasphemous. That game is a living hell, but beautiful gothic 2d pixel art.

kashmir64

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
It's quite a departure from Stardew Valley or a lego game.
Well I do play Fortnite, unfortunately my computer can't handle it and until I get my own xbox I am stuck using my son's in the evenings. I've only been playing for 8 days (today) and, well, I still suck.
Although, I do play with my son and his friends - who qualified for the championship. Between them and the training course my son made in Creative, I am improving. It is the first shooter game I played.
If my computer can handle the game you mentioned, then I will check it out.

Last edited:

cheeseface

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Well I do play Fortnite, unfortunately my computer can't handle it and until I get my own xbox I am stuck using my son's in the evenings. I've only been playing for 8 days (today) and, well, I still suck.
Although, I do play with my son and his friends - who qualified for the championship. Between them and the training course my son made in Creative, I am improving. It is the first shooter game I played.
If my computer can handle the game you mentioned, then I will check it out.
It's harder than a fps, but the requirements are low.

MoonstoneWolf

Cat Food Bowl Referee
Top Cat
Purraise
I like playing a real deck of cards. I'm the oddball and find video games boring. Loved an old card game called books and runs.