Vibes for our good friend

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We found out last night that our friend/neighbor/catsitter is in the hospital for a pulmonary embolism, I don't know all the details, BF talked to him and told me about it, but he went to his doctor for trouble breathing, and his doctor told him to go to the hospital, where they found a few small clots in his lungs. They think it might have come from deep vein thrombosis, which could've happened when he flew to Ohio about a month ago, and just now the clots moved. Sounds scary, but he's on blood thinners now and is doing ok, but they're keeping him until at least Sunday. He's a great friend, super kind and fun to hang out with, he LOVES Genever and Dorothy, and Genever always sits on his lap when he's over and calls her his girlfriend.

So can you send some magic TCS vibes his way? I'm sure he'd appreciate it. We want him well and back home soon!!!

bluerexbear

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers! A pulmonary embolism is so scary - I am glad he caught it in time! Is he a young guy?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, it is Dorothy and Genever's 'Uncle' Scott. He'll be 50 in January, but I guess these things can happen to anyone no matter how old or young, healthy or not. Just hoping he feels better soon and can get home on Sunday!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

darkmavis

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well Scott's due to get out of the hospital today now instead of yesterday. I missed a call from him last night, but he left a message saying he's feeling good and doing good and the doctors are happy with his progress and he should get out at noon today. BF will probably ride over to say hi this evening, but I guess I should probably stay home since I'm getting over a cold, even though I'm probably not contagious anymore. But I'll play it safe. So thanks for the vibes, keep 'em coming if you don't mind!!