Vetriscience Probiotic

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Krista eats Rawz turkey every meal. She has IBD and this food keeps it managed like none other. Even with a clean diet, I give her a probiotic twice a day.

With probiotics, I would say as long as it doesn’t make matters worse, it is safe to give to healthy cats. You’ll know quickly enough (usually the next poop) if you’re on the right track or need to adjust.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Rawz Turkey I was going to buy for my cat peaches so she has something to eat besides chicken every day. It's expensive but she would not eat a whole can in one day

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Rawz Turkey I was going to buy for my cat peaches so she has something to eat besides chicken every day. It's expensive but she would not eat a whole can in one day
Krista only eats 1.5 oz portions. I weigh her portions into plastic baggies and then warm them up to prey temperature (lukewarm) in a hot water bath for a few seconds. I press it around until the chill is gone. Though lately Krista will also eat it cold from the can. This is a new development. She used to only eat it if I warmed it up for her.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Luckily, peaches will eat it cold. She eats a 3oz can of canidae frontier trail chicken

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been giving her more since she no longer throws up

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well then, good news! Rawz is coming out with 3 oz cans for their pates. Maybe you can ask your local independent retailer to order them or find an online source that carries the 3 oz size.

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Krista liked the Candidae turkey well enough but it did not like her. She looked like she was in pain digesting it or trying to digest it. And the poop the next day told us that wasn't a food to keep feeding. I think there's agar agar in that one and that's how we figured out that thickener is not for her.

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been searching for a long time for the canidae wild woodfield Turkey. Is that the one you mentioned? I just looked on the catfooddb and noticed it has been updated. It is no longer listed on their

daftcat75

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have been searching for a long time for the canidae wild woodfield Turkey. Is that the one you mentioned? I just looked on the catfooddb and noticed it has been updated. It is no longer listed on their
Something like that. I can look at the cans when I'm home again.

And I believe that line was discontinued. :(

maggie101

3 cats
Top Cat
Purraise
Yes, very disappointed about that. I do not like the adore