Urgent Please Help

Fadywahby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
A stray cat gave birth at my apartment and I just noticed after two weeks a cat had this green thing on its eye
The vet is very expensive here what do I do

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Fadywahby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
How to post pic

di and bob

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
We don't know what you mean by green thing, actually in the eye, in the corner, deep in the pupil, etc. a picture would definitely help. If not, a detailed description would help too. We want to help.

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I think that "greenish" thing is conjunctivitis in cats. If only you could post photos.

"One of the main causes of green, mucus-like discharge in cat eyes is cat conjunctivitis. Cats with conjunctivitis, commonly known as pink eye, experience redness and irritation in one or both of the eyes. They may also be sensitive to light, according to WebMD."

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Fadywahby

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I think that "greenish" thing is conjunctivitis in cats. If only you could post photos.

"One of the main causes of green, mucus-like discharge in cat eyes is cat conjunctivitis. Cats with conjunctivitis, commonly known as pink eye, experience redness and irritation in one or both of the eyes. They may also be sensitive to light, according to WebMD."
No not that

ImYoungxD

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I'm still waiting for my post to be approved since it has a link. If you can't afford the vet, you should call your local shelters and see if they'll accept stray cats that are sick.

lutece

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I looked at the photobucket link in F Fadywahby 's post. My guess is that the kitten has an eye infection.

When you gently wash the green gunk off the eyelids with a warm wet cloth, and gently open the eyelids, how does the eye itself look?

Where in the world are you located?