Urgent Help Needed: Layla Not Feeling Well

amel rose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
I belongs to California US and I adopted my cat from a cat shop and she is with me since years
BUT

Suddenly today her health is not right she is secreting some white liquid from its mouth and I don't know what to do now !!

Can Anyone please help me out ??
20108672_813414445502839_6455811594347428432_n.jpg

Ardina

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How is she acting? Is she hiding? Is she eating, drinking, peeing, and pooping as usual? If you're worried about her, you should definitely contact your vet and have her seen.

tabbytom

Happiness is being owned by a cat
Staff Member
Mentor
Purraise
Please bring her to the vet ASAP. Is she foaming at the mouth and is she lethargic? If yes, she could have ingested some poison or toxic stuffs.

If she is vomiting some clear whitish or yellowish liquid with some foam, it's probably due to hunger.

But to be be sure, take a photo of it and show it to the vet.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

amel rose

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
She is still with us but not feeling well

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
:hmmm: She may have ingested poison or something toxic. She needs help from a vet as soon as possible! Maybe she ate a houseplant or licked a cleaning chemical off of her paws.
Does she go outside? If yes, she may have eaten Snarol or ant poison or fertilizer - they walk on it and it burns their paws so they try to lick it off. You can also call Poison Control and ask if you can give her cream as first aid while you wait to go the vet....you can also call the humane society. Above all, do not let her suffer - she needs your help. She is such a beautiful cat and brings you such joy!
:vibes::vibes::vibes: Prayers that she recovers soon :angel: