Urgent: baby bunny rescue!

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
fantastic!!! That is wonderful, it sounds like the bunny is a fighter and you and your friend are doing great job!!!

Thanks for the update!!!

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
The poor little fighter didn't have enough fight left in him and he passed away this morning at about 3:45 with my friend and was buried in his backyard under a nice tree. It's a very very sad morning

valanhb

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'm very sorry for your and your friend's loss. But now there's a baby bunny waiting at the Bridge, who wouldn't have had any chance without you two.

I'll move this to Crossing the Bridge. The little baby should have the same respects paid as any other beloved creature here...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

renny

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Thank you very much everyone. It's surprising just how sad i was at the news. It was even harder to hear that the poor bunny was having trouble breathing but seemed to be trying to call out for someone to help. There was just nothing we could do. I hope there is a special place for him...for all the beautiful innocent creatures.

my friend and I appreciate all your good vibes and support. thank you.

laceydf

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
oh gosh!!! How horrible!!! Poor little thing! He's in a much better place now, and isn't hurting, thank God!

Bless your heart for caring for him!