Updates....

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
So I know I kinda disapeared for a while... crazy stuff has kept me away.
I dont live at home anymore.. havnt since March 2009. As far as King and Pinkys updates go: King is still doing great, hes now about 9yrs old but doesnt act like it. Pinky passed away last month, we estimated him at a good 12yrs old so were thinking it was old age that got him.
About 3wks after Pinkys passing my mom got a new cat, Someone had called her about a strange cat hanging out beside a main road in town so she went and picked it up. It was comfirmed that he (now known as Mr.Pine) was hit by a car but not hurt. My mom swears hes a gift from Pinky cause he acts just like him! lol I guess he looks just like him too. My mom estimates him at about 2yrs old.
----
I moved away from home last yr and moved to MD (from PA) for a few months, spent a few months in NC with a friend then headed out to OH with another friend (for no reason). In OH I met a traveling Company that offered me a Job so I took it... then (with the company) moved from town to town from Teledo all the way to Georgia, Then headed (town to town) out to Vegas. I spent 2 weeks in Vegas, hopped over to Utah then took a Bus to FL where I was supposed to settle down (meaning no more moving! lol).. I like to travel.
Didnt like my sittuation there so I hopped up to a friends in AL and spent 2 months there... was having a hard time there so I moved to my Oldest Brothers in NH where I am now and have been since the 5th of July.
2 Days after I moved to Alabama I found out I was pregnant... ofcourse I know who the father is, ive just decided it would be best if he wasnt involved (thats an even longer story).
So now im Settled in NH with a job and a steady home... cant travel anymore now that I have a baby on the way! lol
I (hopefully) find out the Gender of the baby Thursday... though I want a Girl, I have a feeling its a Boy. Im scared and excited all in one but over all.. im great!
-----
Now that im living with my brother im surrounded by 2 new cats:
Casey is a 15yr old Orange Tabby, Neautered Male that loves to talk! lol
And Harley is a 2yr old Tuxedo Spayed Female that is a lil more on the shy side but once she warms up to you shes quite friendly, very quiet.

Casey is very unique though... to me anyway... have you ever heard of Cat Horns? I never have until I met Casey.. I guess its thes little Horn looking things that grow from the Pads of the cats feet, you have to clip them just like a nail but they dont bother the cat at all. Eventually ill get pics up of his "Horns", right now the comp it to slow to upload pics.
I guess hes had them since he was little so its nothing to worry about, the Vet isnt even concerned.

Well thats all the updates for now.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
That is quite an adventure, all that traveling.

Good for you mom taking that cat in and I am sorry for the loss of Pinky, A good long life though.

I haven't seen very much of the country, certainly not like you.

I hope all goes well with your new addition and you are happy in your new home.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

vixen16

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Thanx, all is great here.
The cats are quite interesting. Harley, when I first arrived here, hid for over a day. Not one sight of her and my brother and SIL couldnt find her anywhere.. needless to say she was under my neices dresser, they pulled her out and she hid in my brothers room for a good wk before she started letting me se and pet her... strange cat she is.
Now I dont go a day without her wanting me to pet her.

--

The first 10yrs of my life I traveled with my family from AZ to NH to FL several times. Then we settled in FL for a few yrs (still traveling all between Tampa, Orlando, St.Pete, Daytona and Pasco County) then 4 yrs ago we made a big move out to Boston and though the family has settled in PA, I havnt stopped traveling! lol till hopefully now.
I hope to leave the country one day and travel through Africa and Australia.