Update On Cheyenne

Cheyennesmom19

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I wanted to let you guys know that I decided the best thing for Cheyenne to have her put to sleep. She never did get over the stuff/runny nose and it made it hard for her to breathe. She started refusing syringe feeding, she couldn't get over the diaherrea, her immune system was shot. She wasn't absorbing the nutrition from her food... she was weak. So I made the difficult decision to have her euthanized.

She put up a good fight, and it was a battle that I knew we couldn't win.

But I wanted to thank all of you who gave me encouragement, advise, love and hugs... I appreciate it very much.

Give your kitties kisses and hugs...

neely

May the purr be with you
Veteran
Purraise
My heartfelt and sincere sympathies go out to you on the loss of Cheyenne. RIP sweet angel. :angel:

Maria Bayote

Mama of 4 Cats, 4 Dogs , 2 Budgies & 2 Humans
Top Cat
Purraise
I am so sincerely sorry.

Cheyenne, rest in peace sweetheart.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Cheyennesmom19

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
I miss her so much. I miss holding her on my chest at night, I would carry her around the house... I miss her little uh oh sounds she would make.

silkenpaw

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
If you’ve gone through this before, you know you’ll miss her for a long time. It does get better but the though of the cats that are gone can still bring tears to my eyes years later. And don’t be surprised to keep seeing Cheyenne out of the corner of your eye for a while. Take care of yourself.

verna davies

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Making that decision is one of the hardest things to do but its all about quality of life. Cheyenne is out of all the discomfort now and you did the right thing for her. Now you have your grieving to do and it will take as long as it takes, there's no timescale. I am so sorry you have to go through this.