Two rescued kittens

pippa anderson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
We just rescued these two a couple of days ago, the tricolours called Felicity and the torties Poppy. I was wondering what breed(s) do they look like to you?

And this is our other kitten Mira that we got before we rescued those two, they owners told us she was a British Shorthair but I'm not so sure she is. What do you think?

StefanZ

Advisor
Staff Member
Advisor
Purraise
Its often difficult to see on kittens what they shall be as adults, but I myself honestly think all three are domestics.

Even if they do looks somewhat different.  And with time, they may get some look alikes.

Observe, Im much unsure if the third, whom is presumed to be a british sorthair, is such.

Even if not all british looks typically.  for example, my sister in law and her husband, recently got a retired purebred british girl, and she hasnt very much of the typical british flant nosed looks...

Your kitten doenst differ from her very much.

But as said, she isnt typical.

Are the first two related to each other? they dont have the same looks, but they have essentielly the same colors.

One medium haired tortoiseshell - Im not sure of exact colors in my so so minitor.

The other will be called for a black and red tortie with white, or even - a calico, as the splotches are so clear.

Last edited:
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

pippa anderson

TCS Member
Kitten
Purraise
Thank you for the information and yes Poppy and Felicity are sisters.