Two have to go

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Lol, I don't want "sweat tea" but I will keep sweet tea, water, and lemonade. I don't drink the other ones. Ok I'll keep chocolate milk too, as an occasional treat.

Bottom of the list is apple juice, ick. And Mountain Dew. Even when I drank sodas I just couldn't like that flavor.

Talien

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I have no idea what sweat tea is but it sounds nasty, so it can have a one way ticket on boot to the ass airlines along with pepsi.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apple juice and Sweet tea. I'm assuming that Sweet tea is the same as what we call "Iced Tea" here...and I'm not really a fan if it. And even as a child, I didn't like apple juice.

misty8723

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Apple juice and Sweet tea. I'm assuming that Sweet tea is the same as what we call "Iced Tea" here...and I'm not really a fan if it. And even as a child, I didn't like apple juice.
sweet tea and ice tea are not the same. When we first moved to NC, a waitress asked me if I wanted sweet tea, and I had never heard of it. I don't like it, and I don't like the non sweet version either. But I like hot tea.

The two that can go are sweet tea (sweat tea?) and mountain dew. I'm not a fan of apple juice but can drink it in a pinch. The other two - nope.

LTS3

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I assume "sweat tea" is a typo and is supposed to be "sweet tea".

Mountain Dew is gross :barf: I don't care for Kool Aid anymore.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'm assuming that Sweet tea is the same as what we call "Iced Tea" here
Do they sweeten iced tea in Canada? Around here, even a few years ago if you asked for sweetener in your iced tea everyone looked at you funny. After McDonald's starting selling sweet tea everyone got used to it.

I don't really like Southern-style sweet tea, way too sweet for me. But I do like my iced tea sweetened. If a restaurant offers sweet tea I usually ask for half sweet/half unsweetened.

Lol, "look it up sweaty", you think it's a joke but I guess a lot of people do think that's how it's spelled.

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
Orange juice and Sweet Tea. Haven’t been able to drink orange juice since my teens when I had to drink a castor oil orange juice mix before some tests. And have never been able to stand tea after also drinking it in the hospital in my teens.

Jem

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Do they sweeten iced tea in Canada?
Yes it's sweetened, it's not just brewed tea cold/on ice....well at least the stuff I've had anyway. I don't think I've ever had non sweet iced tea...If you ask for iced tea at a restaurant, it's sweetened...

Lari

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I'll keep Mountain Dew for my husband's sake. He drinks it like crazy.

Orange juice and probably sweet tea (especially if there's sweat in it!). I've never liked OJ and only seem to like tea hot, though I should probably give sweet tea a try as I've only had iced.

Kat0121

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
I'll keep Mountain Dew for my husband's sake. He drinks it like crazy.

Orange juice and probably sweet tea (especially if there's sweat in it!). I've never liked OJ and only seem to like tea hot, though I should probably give sweet tea a try as I've only had iced.
Sweet tea is iced

MoochNNoodles

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
Kool aid and Mountain Dew. We drank kool aid WAY too much growing up. I don't know that my kids have ever had it. I think it was just a cheaper option than having juice. At least we could control the sugar ourselves with it. But bleh! 🤢

BellaGooch

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Honestly, I’ll just keep water, chocolate milk, orange juice, and lemonade. I really don’t drink the other ones.