Twice in a week

oscarsmommy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
For the second time in a little over a week, I've cried endless tears. Today we lost Justin. He died of respiratory distress. Here's thread I started earlier on him.

http://www.thecatsite.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59673

Mom called right before I went to work and told me the bad news. She is a mess now because out of the 4 animals she had a week ago, she now has 2. Right now, my parents are going through a lot of problems themselves and this is adding stress. I am a mess just because I feel helpless and I have yet to get over Max's death and now this happens to Justin.

Thank you all for your vibes and prayers. This is a sad time for us so if you could keep them coming, that would be great.

Courtney

salem cat

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I'm so sorry for you and your parents. Losing 2 beloved pets in such a short time must be the worst heart break I could imagine. My thoughts are with you, and hope things get better for everyone

beckiboo

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Condolences on the loss of Justin. What a lot for one family to have to deal with! Rest in peace sweet boy!

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Courtney, I am so sorry for your family! I guess that Justin didn't want Max to be alone over RB....Your poor, poor mom - I would be an absolute wreck. Yes, I most definitely keep your family in my prayers & thoughts. My grandson's cat has gone missing (she was living with me after the court gave his dad custody, and then the dad moved over 360 mi. away to San Diego) and has been gone over 10 days, so guess I'll be posting in this forum,too. With his child's wisdom, when I told him, he asked me if we could get another cat out of the shelter so that if his cat Icy had to go away, another cat would get to live. These situations are so hard:
even on the other pets. Hugs, Susan

AbbysMom

At Abby's beck and call
Staff Member
Purraise
You poor thing. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. RIP sweet Justin.

xocats

TCS Member
Veteran
Purraise
That is just heartbreaking.

Rip sweet Justin

stormy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
How sad!
I am so sorry you and your family have suffered these losses and so close together.
Will be keeping you all in my thoughts. RIP Justin

enigma

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I am soo sorry for you loss, believe me i know how it feels, i lost three kittens in a matter of a few weeks, and i cried forever. it does get better, but the memories you shared together will last a lifetime. Please try to remember the good times and know that you gave them love.

emb_78

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
WOW, I am so sorry for your losses =( I hope it can only help your parents get stronger!!