Tuxedo Cat Photos

segelkatt

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
back in Laguna Woods, CA after a 2 yr absence
That is quite a nice ruff he is growing very much like that of his Maine Coon sire/dam which is surprising as he does not seem to have the long fur of the Maine Coon but for the tail. Let's see how big he will get, maybe he will also get longer fur. 

sunshineclare

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise

That is quite a nice ruff he is growing very much like that of his Maine Coon sire/dam which is surprising as he does not seem to have the long fur of the Maine Coon but for the tail. Let's see how big he will get, maybe he will also get longer fur. 
aw.. thank you :-) Mojo says don't worry he will be big soon! He was the smallest of a litter of 7, his tail gets more and more epic every day, his dad was HUGE!! His fur is slowly getting longer:-)

1CatOverTheLine

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
They're all beautiful kitties. 

My tuxedo cat - White Tip, who was once the skinniest, wildest feral cat I've ever known, and absolutely unapproachable under any circumstance. She's asleep in this very same chair, next to my desk in the office as I type this - now perhaps the gentlest kitty I've ever known, but no longer frail by any standards.

What's that?  Her song?  Yes, of course - all kitties have their own songs.

My little kitty is the best little kitty,

She is black and white;

The black shows up in the daytime and

The white shows up at night;

She's always been good like a nice kitty should,

She's never been a smelly cat;

When she came in she was bones and skin,

Now she has belly fat!

Yes... there are nine more verses.  I promise not to post them here.

;)