Trapped Half Blind Kitty

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I think he's think where the heck am I and can I get any smaller! Poor guy is still terrified. Thinking about putting him in my room tonight but haven't decided yet. He still needs a combo test really (they charge 50 there I can get it for 15 at vetco with a coupon) before I let him everywhere. He is very sweet for being so scared though. The final vet bill was $120 (very reasonable considering they charged me 140 for the last rescue I did cause he had whatever the c stands for in the shot). Speaking of, anyone know if I can edit the fb fundraiser to less than the 200? I can't figure out how. Had to pay off the last one to do this one. Hopefully this is the last 1 for awhile cause I'm spent and from now on nobody can stay. O, vet said it's hard to tell his age but he said 12+ would be his guess. He's got some good years left I hope, cause he deserves to rest and be warm and happy.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

krisrath11

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
I kind a forced him to eat tonight. I think he's just scared. Had to shove the bowl right under him and he started eating all smashed in there like a sardine. After he stopped I got him out and gave him another bed in the room on top of the table and got him looking all relaxed. When I had him in myt lap for a bit petting him and he was in a curled up ball I think he fell asleep while I was petting him and got startled when I petted a little different spot on his head cause he kinda popped his head up in a his and then stopped real quick as soon as his good eye was up and open. I got a pic of him where he looks like a normal comfy kitty. I kept petting him and he looked like this when I left the room.
20180221_215336.jpg

Norachan

Staff Member
Purraise
Awww look at him all warm and cozy in his new bed! Wow, 12 years old, he's a senior ready to retire and relax.
Isn't it wonderful when you hear about some cat who has struggled to survive for years and has finally got the love and care they deserve for their retirement? It really warms my heart to hear these stories about senior rescues.

:purr:

dustydiamond1

Minion to Gypsy since October 2016
Top Cat
Purraise
:hithere:How is your beautiful sweet senior doing?:catrub: Has he shared his name yet? It took our ex-stray Gypsy a long time to share her name...not like she answers to it.:crackup: Bless your heart for giving this poor old guy a forever home.:catlove::touched::bouquet: :goldstar:

mani

Moderator and fervent feline fan
Staff Member
Purraise
Isn't it wonderful when you hear about some cat who has struggled to survive for years and has finally got the love and care they deserve for their retirement? It really warms my heart to hear these stories about senior rescues.

:purr:
:yeah: It's a wonderful story. And such a gorgeous boy. :lovecat2:
Do let us know how he's going.

trudy1

TCS Member
Super Cat
Purraise
How about an update as you have time?