Trained Kitten Suddenly Peeing/pooping In Bed And Shower

Gr8fulcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
everywhere but the litter box, lol. They have ringworm and I have had to shuffle them around a bit. I also closed up a crawling space that they were hiding in and now (2 feral male kittens) one is not doing M.F. his business where he knows too. Any thoughts? I have had them for 3 weeks they are about 10-14 weeks old. I want to nip this in the bud yesterday. Cats are hysterical.

Willowy

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I suspect that he hasn't been using the litterbox all along, and was going in the crawlspace :/. Keep them in a small room with hard floors (like a bathroom or laundry room) when you can't supervise. When you are home, keep a close eye on him and put him in the litterbox whenever he wakes up, anytime he looks like he's sniffing around for a place to go, or just every now and then as a reminder.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Gr8fulcatlady

TCS Member
Young Cat
Purraise
Gross, I hope not! I had been supervising them for the past few weeks and he would go in litter box right in front of me, maybe he misses the audience? Lol. I think he’s mad I closed crawl space, or confused because I had to move them to sterilize. Now litter box is in my view again so, we’ll see what happens. Thanks for the reply

susanm9006

Willow
Top Cat
Purraise
If could stress related to the ringworm treatment, the changes made to their living space, or as posted, he wasn’t trained in the first place. I would try using kitten attract in the litterbox and follow W Willowy ’s suggestions. You also may want to try some different litter and start with something very fine like SWheat.