Took In Two 1 Yr Old Ferals

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MikeAW2010

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
I miss Sandy so much.

The other cats are sharing the room with me now. Panda still hasn't given me any obvious signs of depression although that may not mean he doesn't feel it. He's still very active with the other cats atleast. I still watch the videos and look at the pictures even of this thread that I have taken of her down to the very last moments. It's so difficult to believe that after all of the time and effort in gaining her trust that it would end so abrubtly to cancer. I never would have guessed it would come to this. I miss when she would run up to my bed when I was waking up in the mornings or barraging my feet when I came in my room or feeding her and Panda together. I know it couldn't last forever, I just thought I had more time.

I guess I'm strucken in a sense of confusion. It's like my heart hasn't fully accepted that she's gone and it still expects to see her and when I look at the pictures I can almost convince myself that she's still here. Part of me wants to just wait until I reuinite with her in heaven, the other part of me says I should try to look for her again on earth as if I'm literally convincing myself her soul is still abound. I don't know. I can't tell what really happens after she crossed the bridge, its way outside of my scope but my heart always hopes.

Maybe I'm just in denial.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss Sandy so much.

The other cats are sharing the room with me now. Panda still hasn't given me any obvious signs of depression although that may not mean he doesn't feel it. He's still very active with the other cats atleast. I still watch the videos and look at the pictures even of this thread that I have taken of her down to the very last moments. It's so difficult to believe that after all of the time and effort in gaining her trust that it would end so abrubtly to cancer. I never would have guessed it would come to this. I miss when she would run up to my bed when I was waking up in the mornings or barraging my feet when I came in my room or feeding her and Panda together. I know it couldn't last forever, I just thought I had more time.

I guess I'm strucken in a sense of confusion. It's like my heart hasn't fully accepted that she's gone and it still expects to see her and when I look at the pictures I can almost convince myself that she's still here. Part of me wants to just wait until I reuinite with her in heaven, the other part of me says I should try to look for her again on earth as if I'm literally convincing myself her soul is still abound. I don't know. I can't tell what really happens after she crossed the bridge, its way outside of my scope but my heart always hopes.

The things you are thinking and feeling are probably going to resonate with a lot of people here at TCS. I know they do with me. Our souls do not have earthly form when they leave our physical structures, but yes, I have experienced believing I see someone out the corner of my eye -- I have read of many others doing this, too, and it is explained by "science" as the mind wanting to see, so we see, even when the physical form is not there. Science being the discipline of formulating and then trying to prove or disprove hypotheses, I'll leave that to those who do that. For me, as a spiritual being here on earth, my beliefs are that we definitely will reunite with our loved ones after we pass from this earth. What "form" that takes, and how it happens, are of course far beyond our knowledge; and since no one comes back to tell us, we imagine. There is nothing wrong in imagining and I believe it helps us while we are here.
May your heart always hope.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

MikeAW2010

TCS Member
Adult Cat
Purraise
Well, to be honest the spiritual world isn't exactly foreign to me. Although I can't see it or interact with it at will. I was introduced to it shortly after I obtained Ginger and Marshmallow as they were originally gifts for my girlfriend at that time (she broke up with me after I moved 3,000 miles to be with her and I kept Ginger and Marshmallow as I was already strongly attached to them by that point.) My girlfriend at that time had a deep spiritual connection, but not a good one. She was able to see and even interact with negative spirits. I at first didn't believe her when she told me this but then I saw it for myself. They usually took the form of deceased family members but there were others that were far more dangerous that she described as formless orbs of black energy and they were capable of doing great physical harm to her (cutting, bruising, scarring). I being christian recognized them as demonic spirits and also rebuked them from her... that's when they came after 'me' .. They eventually impaired our relationship by introducing things we shouldn't have done together, and one night while I was asleep, I literally felt something strong grab my throat and start choking me. I literally couldn't breathe. With my last gasps of air I started rebuking and after so long it felt like it just dissipated into thin air. I jumped out of bed gasping for air as I was literally short of breath.

About a week or two before Ginger died, I was at work and there was noone else there but me. For the first time in my life, I noticed something very dark out of the corner of my eye. it was fast and very brief but it felt bone chilling and endlessly cold for those brief moments. When I turned to look it was gone. I was reminded by what my ex girlfriend used to tell me about what she see's out the corner of her eyes. It happened a few times, I had never seen it before.. ...2 weeks later I find out Ginger has cancer.

Who knows I guess, but I am definitely a firm believer that there is alot more to this world than what the eye can see and what we can physically interact with.

tarasgirl06

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Well, to be honest the spiritual world isn't exactly foreign to me. Although I can't see it or interact with it at will. I was introduced to it shortly after I obtained Ginger and Marshmallow as they were originally gifts for my girlfriend at that time (she broke up with me after I moved 3,000 miles to be with her and I kept Ginger and Marshmallow as I was already strongly attached to them by that point.) My girlfriend at that time had a deep spiritual connection, but not a good one. She was able to see and even interact with negative spirits. I at first didn't believe her when she told me this but then I saw it for myself. They usually took the form of deceased family members but there were others that were far more dangerous that she described as formless orbs of black energy and they were capable of doing great physical harm to her (cutting, bruising, scarring). I being christian recognized them as demonic spirits and also rebuked them from her... that's when they came after 'me' .. They eventually impaired our relationship by introducing things we shouldn't have done together, and one night while I was asleep, I literally felt something strong grab my throat and start choking me. I literally couldn't breathe. With my last gasps of air I started rebuking and after so long it felt like it just dissipated into thin air. I jumped out of bed gasping for air as I was literally short of breath.

About a week or two before Ginger died, I was at work and there was noone else there but me. For the first time in my life, I noticed something very dark out of the corner of my eye. it was fast and very brief but it felt bone chilling and endlessly cold for those brief moments. When I turned to look it was gone. I was reminded by what my ex girlfriend used to tell me about what she see's out the corner of her eyes. It happened a few times, I had never seen it before.. ...2 weeks later I find out Ginger has cancer.

Who knows I guess, but I am definitely a firm believer that there is alot more to this world than what the eye can see and what we can physically interact with.
Your former girlfriend's definite loss, times three -- and your definite gain, times two.
Oh yes. This world is infinitely complex, and our Beloved Creator can do anything! so there is so much we do not know or understand. The Power of Love is so much stronger than anything else, though. That, I do know.

calicosrspecial

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
I miss Sandy so much.

"I miss Sandy so much." - I know. :(

"The other cats are sharing the room with me now." - GREAT!!!

" Panda still hasn't given me any obvious signs of depression although that may not mean he doesn't feel it." - That is really good. I am sure he feels it but the fact he has other cats and you to help him through is very helpful.

" He's still very active with the other cats atleast." - Great

" I still watch the videos and look at the pictures even of this thread that I have taken of her down to the very last moments. It's so difficult to believe that after all of the time and effort in gaining her trust that it would end so abrubtly to cancer. I never would have guessed it would come to this. I miss when she would run up to my bed when I was waking up in the mornings or barraging my feet when I came in my room or feeding her and Panda together. I know it couldn't last forever, I just thought I had more time." - I know. :( It isn't fair. BUT at least you found her (or she found you), you saved her, loved her (and she loved you). Even a short time of that is better than no time to experience that specialness.

"I guess I'm strucken in a sense of confusion." - Understandably.

" It's like my heart hasn't fully accepted that she's gone and it still expects to see her and when I look at the pictures I can almost convince myself that she's still here." - That is normal and part of the grieving process sadly.

"Part of me wants to just wait until I reuinite with her in heaven, the other part of me says I should try to look for her again on earth as if I'm literally convincing myself her soul is still abound. I don't know. I can't tell what really happens after she crossed the bridge, its way outside of my scope but my heart always hopes." - I do believe her soul is near. It is beyond all our scope but someday comes into focus in my opinion.

"Maybe I'm just in denial. " - Or shock. It is normal to feel everything you are feeling.

"Well, to be honest the spiritual world isn't exactly foreign to me. Although I can't see it or interact with it at will. I was introduced to it shortly after I obtained Ginger and Marshmallow as they were originally gifts for my girlfriend at that time (she broke up with me after I moved 3,000 miles to be with her and I kept Ginger and Marshmallow as I was already strongly attached to them by that point.) My girlfriend at that time had a deep spiritual connection, but not a good one. She was able to see and even interact with negative spirits. I at first didn't believe her when she told me this but then I saw it for myself. They usually took the form of deceased family members but there were others that were far more dangerous that she described as formless orbs of black energy and they were capable of doing great physical harm to her (cutting, bruising, scarring). I being christian recognized them as demonic spirits and also rebuked them from her... that's when they came after 'me' .. They eventually impaired our relationship by introducing things we shouldn't have done together, and one night while I was asleep, I literally felt something strong grab my throat and start choking me. I literally couldn't breathe. With my last gasps of air I started rebuking and after so long it felt like it just dissipated into thin air. I jumped out of bed gasping for air as I was literally short of breath." - Wow, yikes. :(

"About a week or two before Ginger died, I was at work and there was noone else there but me. For the first time in my life, I noticed something very dark out of the corner of my eye. it was fast and very brief but it felt bone chilling and endlessly cold for those brief moments. When I turned to look it was gone. I was reminded by what my ex girlfriend used to tell me about what she see's out the corner of her eyes. It happened a few times, I had never seen it before.. ...2 weeks later I find out Ginger has cancer." - :(

"Who knows I guess, but I am definitely a firm believer that there is alot more to this world than what the eye can see and what we can physically interact with. " - Agreed.

I would say the girlfriend's loss times infinity.

I do believe good can always defeat evil. Love always wins over hate.

I believe God knows what he is doing. We may not understand at the moment but I do believe there is a reason. Sandy is in the greatest place we all strive to be in. We as humans have all sorts of emotions, greed, fear, selfishness, etc and also some great emotions like love, selflessness, empathy, etc. So I try to balance my wants vs what is probably best for my loved one. It is VERY hard to do but I try to remind myself that my loved one is in a better place and their spirit will always be with me and I believe we will be reunited when I am called.