Too Hard To Find A Decent Cat Tree!

himawari

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
Yanaka Yanaka That's good to hear. I might buy that for the new year for him... and wow Catastrophic Creations looks so nice. I definitely want one now.

lalagimp

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Cat Furniture: Kitty Castle by Drs. Foster & Smith
I can vouch for this one. What I can't stand right now though is that they inflated the original price and says it's on sale. the regular price has always been $229-249. I think it was $170 at one point last month. I'm not sure about black friday, but my cats use this in my bedroom. Really sturdy and well built. My declawed cat claws on the bottom posts all the time. We also use a whisker city smaller tree in the bedroom along with The Ultimate Scratcher.

Yanaka

TCS Member
Alpha Cat
Purraise
I’m not entirely satisfied with the cat tree I got. I imagined it would be larger and I don’t find it very practical to climb off of for them. But they like it!

I’m looking for a big cat tree with multiple houses for my mom. She has several cats who don’t all love each other (they’re strays and ferals who love her and end up squatting), and she wants to furnish the garage as a warm safe space while she’s gone (to visit me!). Any tips? i saw the cat cubes dyi, interesting.

Last edited: