Tom Bosley dies

catsknowme

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
May both Mr. Bosley and Ms. Billingsly fly home over RB - they were such blessings to us on earth - I loved watching both of them practice their craft

For me, a piece of my childhood is gone, but I am confident that they both go to glorious rewards - I hope they like cats because we TCSers have some great RB kitties on the other side

butzie

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
Originally Posted by catsknowme

May both Mr. Bosley and Ms. Billingsly fly home over RB - they were such blessings to us on earth - I loved watching both of them practice their craft

For me, a piece of my childhood is gone, but I am confident that they both go to glorious rewards - I hope they like cats because we TCSers have some great RB kitties on the other side
Yeah. really hope that they enjoy the cats. I loved Tom Bosley in Murder She Wrote but am a little too young for Barbara Billingsley. I worked at a big accounting firm with Bosley's cousin.

farleyv

TCS Member
Top Cat
Purraise
One by one they are going. Tom Bosley was like comfort food. You felt good watching him on HD or Murder She Wrote.

Same thing with Barbara Billingsly.

They came from different eras, ones that will never be repeated. TV is so "mean spirited" today.

I do long for the times when you could watch tv with your kids. These people represented those times.